[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ETHERUM REDPILL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: ETHEREUM-YOUTUBE-PROFILE-PIC.png (24 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
ETHEREUM-YOUTUBE-PROFILE-PIC.png
24 KB, 1200x1200
redpill me on ethereum.

i used to come every now and then to /biz/ and i saw normal stuff, now it's like the mods stickied 4 threads about ehtereum with shills and haters making threads about it every minute.

i haven't heard about it prior to finding out about it on /biz/. i looked into it and it seems pretty legit altough it looks like many people can and will scam you.

so if anyone cares to explain, how do you buy ethereum and how well do you think it will. to me it seems volatile, but i think it will continue rising.
>>
>>1139071
>Wtf is this ethereum? How do I buy it? I've never heard of it before besides on /biz/. I know nothing about ethereum. I know nothing about cryptos.

>but i think it will continue rising.

lel
>>
buy it on kraken, you can do it via bank transfer, it's legit.

will it go up? who knows, it just peaked for the third time, this time at $13/ETH, but its facing resistance and falling slightly. ETH has no realistic large-scale purpose, its just another memecoin/niche tech and the price is pumped by speculators. it can collapse any moment when the hysteria dies. but this also means the price can explode if theres more hysteria/propoganda
>>
>>1139091
based on the graph m8, on the mass shilling that's happening all over the internet i have made that asumption . i did not claim to know much about it, thats why asked
>>
>>1139096
>based on the graph m8, on the mass shilling

lel
>>
>>1139098
more people buying into the meme will result in a higher demand. i never said it will not fall, just not now.

>also what is supply/demand
>>
>>1139101
>>Wtf is this ethereum? How do I buy it? I've never heard of it before besides on /biz/. I know nothing about ethereum. I know nothing about cryptos.

>i never said it will not fall, just not now.

lel
>>
File: 1456860062888.jpg (16 KB, 323x455) Image search: [Google]
1456860062888.jpg
16 KB, 323x455
>>1139104
fucking hothead
>>
>>1139109
>making predictions on a market you have no understanding of based on a past performance

takes a hothead to know one
>>
>>1139092
correct me if im wrong, but i just read in NeueZürcherZeitung about ether, and it was talked about to be used as a possible solution for Insurance or Credit Purposes, they say with a ether smart contract,you could stop a car if the leasing payments werent paid. sounds profitable to me
>>
>>1139204
that's actually pretty fucked lol so ETH is skynet and investor greed is putting it into power?
>>
eth is not an investment it is a just a risk, albeit one that could pay off in a big way

just like any other internet bux without the demand they are worth jack shit right now
>>
>>1139248

Ethereum runs its software decentralized, which means they're distributed across several computers, which actually makes it a safer solution for things like smart contracts to run as it makes the software basically unhackable.
>skynet
there's no AI involved, so no
>>
File: EtherHowTo.png (856 KB, 1200x2300) Image search: [Google]
EtherHowTo.png
856 KB, 1200x2300
This is probably the easiest way
>>
>>1139071
make an account on kraken transfer some EUR or $ and buy eth. But desu i wanted to get it but when u read all the hype on websites its relly fishy + all the sudden spike. too many ppl are really hyped . i bet big players will make use of it really soon
>>
>>1139399
its riding on the whales backs and basically gambling
>>
File: 1456465560160.jpg (57 KB, 400x427) Image search: [Google]
1456465560160.jpg
57 KB, 400x427
>>1139248
>"Vitalik" is a terminator (model # unknown) who's traveled back in time to bootstrap ethereum (which is what skynet runs on).
>>
File: ETHredpill2.png (202 KB, 1104x876) Image search: [Google]
ETHredpill2.png
202 KB, 1104x876
Here's the actual redpill that shills don't want you to know.
>>
>>1139753
what i actually think is that it doesnt matter in which coins you invest right now, as long as they are wellmade, as soon as blockchain will be implemented as a standard bussiness method because of its cost reducing, efficiency and security properties, the market will grow in general, making all the coins more valuable, so just throw in a couple a hundret bucks a month and try not to fuck up, if you read enough (Good!) material, and check all the orders in advance, its just a game of patience, make more coins out of your coins and sell when you have enough for your plan.
>>
>>1140428

agree 100%. the technology at its core, is here to stay. and will experience significant constant growth on the whole. watch out for ponzi-scheme scamcoins though.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.