[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: wtfeth.png (53 KB, 1092x789) Image search: [Google]
wtfeth.png
53 KB, 1092x789
Explain please.
>>
Whales wanted to liquidate people who jumped into longs too early
>>
File: explanation.png (72 KB, 1512x789) Image search: [Google]
explanation.png
72 KB, 1512x789
>>
>>1138987
Same exact reason Bitshares is no. 2 on Polo. Who the fuck gave a shit about BTS until MS certified it for Azure?

Might as well hop on some literal who with some sort of infrastructure because MS will one day approve it.
>>
I started ETH spamming on /biz/ just after christmas because I was bored.

I caused all of this.
Microsoft news was a drop in the ocean compared to what I did.
>>
>>1139029

u da man anon
>>
>>1139029
Kek
>>
>>1139029
how do i become just like u?
>>
>>1139029
t. Gordon Gekko
>>
>>1139029
You're like a woof of wall street! Sell me this Eth.
>>
It's just a pump and dump scam. Ignore it, you won't make any money off of it now--way too late.
>>
>>1139148
ok
>>
>>1139148
>way too late
agreed. i think once it's past 3.5 mil it's gonna freefall to sub 1 mil.
>>
>>1139678
so tonight/tomorrow, btw. now is a horrendous time to buy. just daytraders keeping the price rising a bit, but like fuck is it hitting 5 mil. no chance.
>>
>>1139678
>>1139688

3.5 mil what? sub 1 mil what?

the fuck is it hitting 5 mil what?

where the fuck are you getting those numbers?
>>
>>1139148
+1 Monday will be the last spike imho. then the star is going to fall. from bout 0.05 to 0.015. The hype is totally hilarious
>>
>>1139700
3.5 mil satoshi. 0.035 bitcoins.
i'm basing these numbers on instinct after watching these markets for years. like LTC, it'll struggle to get higher than 3.5. it's 3.42 right now, wouldn't be surprised if the whales exit when america goes to sleep tonight, then the panic sells in the morning will hammer it into oblivion.
>>
>>1139704
i was going to buy $500 worth of eth at xmas, I could have had 40g
>>
>>1139709
which can be said about everything anytime there is a rise in value

>>1139708
this

anyone with common sense watching the charts has already shorted, the whales are going berserk, its 0.0344 right now

there will be a massive dump next week and crash will follow
>>
>yfw citi bank decides to use eth's magical russian technology and the market cap quintuples over a week
>>
>>1139708
ltc was a trashcoin though

i'm sure eth will have some spectacular crashes in the near future, but I think it has long term potential. its shaping up to be the btc killer
>>
>>1138981

why the fuck is kraken taking so long to verify my transaction? i'm scared my money won't make it from the wallet to the exchange in time for me to sell before the big drop.
>>
>>1139744

how long does kraken take guys? anyone wanna drop some wisdom?
>>
welp, we're over 3.5 million. it's coming, any moment now it's gonna happen.
of course i could be wrong, but this hyperbubble IS going to explode at some point, 3.5 feels like it's where it's at. if it reaches 4 i'll be amazed, if it reaches 5 i'll stfu forever.
if it reaches 10 mil, i'll kill myself on cam.
>>
>>1139029
Good job, Belfort.
>>
This shit is going to die Monday.
>>
>>1139799
china will be in the mix on monday, the ride is over on friday
>>
>>1139850
honestly i doubt it'll last that long. 5,000 btc of resistance on polo just to get to 4 mil from .3.5. i wouldn't be surprised if i wake (assuming i get any damn sleep instead of staring at charts all night again) to a freefall down to 2.5, and a panic dragging it down to 1.5 or less.
i think 1 guy caused the last crash. 350,000 dumped in one big chomp. bound to be the person who bought a million of them during the IPO. biggest buyer by far, and i fucking bet it was one of the devs. who the hell else has that kinda confidence?
whoever it was, he only unloaded a third of his stash during that dump. 1 person has the ability to annihilate ETH with the click of a button.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1394842.0
>>
>>1139799

10 million what? You know the marketcap in US dollars is over a billion, not a million.
>>
>>1139879
10 million satoshi per ETH.
>>
crashing right now.
>>
>>1139924
from 353 to 337 in an instant, caused by one person.
not a crash after all, but that's a hell of an impact for 1 person. shit is too precarious. i'd sell if i were you, lads. kinda gutted i didn't hold a little longer, i sold at 3 mil, but it's coming soon. someone who until moments ago had 70,000 ETH, agrees.
>>
>>1138981
shills pumping up another worthless "currency." just stuck more than most recent ones i.e dogecoin
>>
>>1139981
>dogecoin
retarded coin. the value is surprisingly stable, but it can't survive, it's too lame. plus that stability means few daytrade it. wish it'd just fuck off if i'm honest.
over the last 3 days i've cashed out 103 different alts. that is to say, all of my holdings. the only coins i hold now are BTC, XMR and BCN. the latter i'm ditching too as soon as it hits 10 satos.
all except bitcoin and monero can get rekt. alts are shit and will die.
>>
>>1138981
There were kinks in their software, once they proved that shit could actually work and it wasn't just vapor, it started catching on.
>>
I hope it goes down I shorted at .03
>>
Hey, you guys are slacking, because I still don't have any etherm in this wallet I got here:

0x8361e66d852e33470ecd5826a3989985a641cee3

So, I'm gonna need you to go ahead and put some etherm in there, so that I can join your movement, or whatever. Kthx assholes.
>>
>>1139708
>>1139722
you people are idiots

I hope you're both short and get BTFO'd by the chinese masses that are going to buy this shit through the roof
>>
>>1139850
>the ride is over on friday

The ride will not have even started by friday. Don't be surprised to see 10 million by the end of the month.
>>
>>1140129
>10 million
not a chance in hell.
don't forget there are massively fewer btc than eth. and that nobody buys eth for any purpose other than to cash out for btc. i can spend bitcoins in loads of places, eth is accepted nowhere.
i bet not one person in this thread can tell me a single reason for their holding eth, other than the hope that they'll be able to exchange them for btc at a profit.
0.1btc for 1 eth? not a solitary fucking chance in hell.
>>
Bubble!
>>
>>1140034
How do you pay the taxes?
>>
>>1138981
Critical mass was reached for network effect (snowball) to start taking effect. Problems in Bitcoin stimulated it.
>>
>>1140105
chinese speculation rings with their government backing will crash eth on monday or tuesday so they can earn real money, it's how chinks simply do things

I sold at 0.0344 for nice profit but I could have propably waited till nearly 0.04 but I'd rather wait out the crash and buy in again when its low next week because this shit is stresfull and killing my social life
>>
>>1140237
>implying
>>
told you plebs. it's not going above 3.5 mil without one hell of a fight. crash incoming.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.