[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE PUMP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: ethereum.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ethereum.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
THE PUMP IS COMING THE PUMP IS COMING
>>
Dump is coming.
>>
More likely a dump than a pump I think
>>
Just re-mortgaged my family's house and will be putting that & my pension pot into ETH

GET HYPE.
>>
>>1138943

maxed out my credit cards for this. still going to be the best ROI ever.
>>
>>1138943
turns out its a pump
>>
>>1139009
You people are fucking despicable with your daily shilling, trying to dupe people to buy into this pump and dump.

No matter, you fags will eventually get caught by the SEC and locked up for good, so enjoy the whorehouse while you can.
>>
File: coolShades.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
coolShades.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>mfw proud owner of 32,000 Ether
>bought in 2014
>>
File: Ethereum Express.jpg (985 KB, 2349x2362) Image search: [Google]
Ethereum Express.jpg
985 KB, 2349x2362
>>1139040
>The SEC are going to extradite me from my lunar penthouse
>>
>>1139046
>you have no choice.

seriously,... can you blame moon landing deniers??? that shit looks SO fake.
>>
>>1139066
Comparing that against all the authentic moon landing photos you've seen or something?
>>
>>1139043
bullshit
>>
>>1139046
TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
I've made so much money with Ethereums these past couple of days that

I am close to having a nervous break down. I don't even believe it ...

it's like only a couple of days ago I was a broke poorfag struggling

to pay my loans but after taking a massive risk and borrowing money

from anyone I know now I am doing quite well for myself ...

Thanks for your advice biz, it changed my life. Seriously ... I am

crying right now ... wtf
>>
>>1139072
Top kek.
>>
>>1139114
congrats Pham

we're all gonna make it
>>
Do i need to put this on a market place like Kraken? I bought BTC through coinbase then shapshift.io to myetherwallet.
Am I able to just shapeshift it back in a few months time for drink money?

[spoiler] First time "investing" tfw in the green[/spoiler]
>>
Donald Pump
Dumpald Trump
>>
I can only laugh about poorfaags who have less than 1000 ETH
>>
>>1138943
I panic sold @ 13.00 to get some good profits. I was hoping it would take a down turn before the weekend is over and I could buy up again. Do you guys think this 13+ trend will hold through monday morning? I might just buy back in for a small loss @$13.15...No one is selling less than 13.30 ATM
>>
>>1139114
etherm's been hovering anywhere from $9 - $12 over the past week. Currently at $13. How are you doing 'quite well' for yourself again?

You're just another liar, who will spin any fantasy to get the next guy to buy. I really don't know how you guys live with yourselves honestly. Way to go.
>>
>>1139275
that's copy pasta, you silly man
>>
>>1139275
lel....

NaCl

Shut up you salty dog.

PS: I bought at 0.00240. Mad profits.
>>
File: pixelmoon_military_compound.png (40 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
pixelmoon_military_compound.png
40 KB, 500x300
Check out my sweet moon compound I am designing.
>>
>>1139275
And by "hovering" you mean massive dip to $8.50 and rally to $13.50?

You didnt buy tha dip...umadbro
>>
>>1139304
Never bought it, never will. Never gonna be no goddamn shill.
>>
>>1139315
no coiner coping
>>
the biggest holder (was 16k) on bittrex has dumped 2,000 etherkuks.
>>
Over 2700 eth here. I'm gonna have to a medical hotline because of my 4 hour erection.
>>
Since it's just about to open to the Chinese market, why does nobody think that they all will short it so they can get it for a cheaper price later?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.