[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your personal ETH history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: eth mine.png (49 KB, 598x530) Image search: [Google]
eth mine.png
49 KB, 598x530
Show your ETH wallets!
>>
>>1138807
Pathetic. You should have just buy and hold.
>>
>>1138828
Show yours retard.
>>
>>1138861
Mines in a paper wallet not on an exchange because im not retarded
>>
>>1138807
Can't be bothered but it's roughly 30 turned into 45eth
>>
File: Kraken (lol) account.jpg (23 KB, 526x255) Image search: [Google]
Kraken (lol) account.jpg
23 KB, 526x255
>>1138807
>>1138895
Christ, are you the ones screaming "BUY ETHER"? Cuz this is pathetic. And I thought I was doing poorly
>>
>>1138828
this, my wallet is shit now for the same reason

started at 0,48 BTC with 0,012 as price per share and I'm now at 0,52 BTC without including the 0,02 BTC I have on LISK
>>
>>1138807
You literally fucking lost money in the process holy shit what the fuck, sell high and buy higher?
>>
>>1138947
Quite a clever strategy, I think.

>make it look like those buying ETH have zero business acumen
>actual traders think this is an easy field to be ahead of when the time to dump comes
>better get some to exploit the morons

Just doing it on 4chan won't go far, but the shilling is incredibly widespread
>>
>>1138807

>keeps his money on an exchange
>brags but doesn't have enough money to buy a dinner at applebees
>calls someone else retarded

Ladies and gentlemen, /biz/
>>
Bought 10 ETH at $6
another 10 ETH at $10.50

Cost $165

Currently worth $264.40
>>
>>1138920
First time I've posted about it
>>
>all of these people with less that 100 ETH

>>1138920
this guy is the only one who has a chance of lambos and hookers
>>
Just hold long term guys LONG TERM LOOOONG
>>
File: Hi.jpg (18 KB, 876x83) Image search: [Google]
Hi.jpg
18 KB, 876x83
I might actually not be poor in like a year.
I hope you are happy for me anons.
>>
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
>>
>>1140860
I have 7300 bought in at 0.022 BTC.

Was about 65k USD total.

I actually first bought in at 0.0065, 0.01 and 0.017 but i fucked up and panic sold at the very bottom of the first dip, and made a small loss.

Was really stubborn and refused to buy back until it was lower than 0.008.... but it never went back down, and i just ended up buying back in way higher.

I'd have 2-3x as many ETH for the same investment if i didn't fuck up so hard.

New to trading, and it was a very expensive lesson to learn, but at least i've learnt it, and i'm not in the red.
>>
>>1140962
Gratz. I hope you are ready when shit hits the fan because shit is happening. It will be a fast one.

Also if you are keeping it in exchange, consider transferring some to other exchanges like bitfinex or bittrex in case polonix goes under or have a "hacking" incident.
>>
File: sadness in a box.png (15 KB, 1840x105) Image search: [Google]
sadness in a box.png
15 KB, 1840x105
>>1140962
>>1140860
Forgot pic of my colossal fuck up.

>>1140969
Yeah. I'll be deciding within the next few hours what to do.
>>
>>1140970
Yeah. I already transfer some eth to bitfinex for when they are open I can sell. I can see ETH go to .05 or higher with bifinex and china exchange open in a few hours. Or dives down then rebound for correction. So yeah. Hopefully we both sell at a good price and get good buy on the rebound
>>
>>1141006
> I can see ETH go to .05 or higher with bifinex and china exchange open in a few hours. Or dives down then rebound for correction.

Yeah... it's a tough decision.

If it wasn't for Bitfinex, i'd be very comfortable selling around the time of Homestead release...

HOWEVER, with Bitfinex, i can see it shooting up, and not coming back down. I'd hate to sell at 0.038 or something, and have to rebuy at 0.05
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVc_tOyIz3g
>>
Got 150 ETH. Traded all my Dogecoin [spoiler]kek[/spoiler] back in late january.
>>
File: monn.jpg (24 KB, 400x390) Image search: [Google]
monn.jpg
24 KB, 400x390
>>1140869
>>
>>1141025
DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY.

21 HOURS UNTIL HOMESTEAD
>>
File: hiihihihihi.gif (992 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
hiihihihihi.gif
992 KB, 389x259
>>1141027
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.