[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /biz/ I'll make it quick, I got mild autism and I live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: monolithic-dome-house-1.jpg (165 KB, 1200x761) Image search: [Google]
monolithic-dome-house-1.jpg
165 KB, 1200x761
Hi /biz/

I'll make it quick, I got mild autism and I live in a truck camper to save money I want to do pic related but with me buying a house and building these kits I saw on alibaba for 7500. I've been very frugal to set on this venture. But every real estate agent tries to get me to buy a house that doesn't allow it. What are some filters I can use to bypass the deed restricted Cucks so I can make a cash flow property out of my house. I work as a maintenance man so I think it's kinda smart. I don't get how I buy property but some 70 year old fuck face is telling me what I can do with it. Thank you, God bless.
>>
Sorry I fucked up my post, I want to buy a house with a big backyard so I can do pic related
>>
File: J1S7n.png (42 KB, 286x324) Image search: [Google]
J1S7n.png
42 KB, 286x324
Plz respond
>>
I don't know the answer, but /biz/ is a slow board, so don't worry if nobody answers immediately. I'm interested in the same idea, so I will be checking on this thread in the morning.
>>
Also, do you have a link to the alibaba page? I want to see if I was looking at the same kit as you were.
>>
You would prob get a better response at /diy/. Just ask about subdivision and legality/avoidance.
>>
No city would approve of such cheap housing because they want gentrification.

Also, it's illegle to have such houses in someplace like michigan where it couldn't endure the winter.
>>
>>1138646
With mild autism do you mean high-functioning? Or are you just an asperger's poser
>>
>>1139062

http://m.alibaba.com/product/60442565699/prefabricated-dome-houses-for-accommodation.html?spm=a2706.7843299.1998817009.1.GIoJa4

This is the link I don't think they're cheaply built
>>
File: Donaldtrumpskyrim.jpg (30 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Donaldtrumpskyrim.jpg
30 KB, 320x320
>>1139062
Sperglord
Everyone tells me to get NEET BUX but I think that's bullshit, simultaneously I don't wanna be a wage cuck I think this is a comfy middle
>>
>>1138646
I highly doubt building a house like that will cost you 7500$, the PVC dome yes, but everything else most certainly no.
>>
File: ToiletWitch.png (1 MB, 880x759) Image search: [Google]
ToiletWitch.png
1 MB, 880x759
>>1139251
I like this kit, cuz it's guaranteed for 50 years. I'd like to find a business here in 'merica that sells them if it's not outrageously expensive. I'm more interested to know what red flags for zoning I should be looking for. I swear I almost punched a real estate agent for lying to my face trying to get me to buy in a deed restricted community.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>1139343
>something on a ching chong website being guaranteed for 50 years
nothing is guaranteed for 50 years

here in britland some things like that can be counted as only temporary structures. Guess it's different in ameriland

also have you even thought about how to make that thing livable?
>>
>>1139457
Yeah, put it on a deck and put flooring in on the inside
>>
Probably not gonna happen OP.
No township will let you do it, partly because that's a lot of sewer coonections for little tax income. Also pressure on schools etc. Lots of people, very little revenue.
Zoning would be an issue, as well as shit like parking and ADA compliance. The list goes on too but you get the idea.
Might be possible in the middle of nowhere though.
>>
>>1139343
a lot of places it is illegal to live in a dwelling that small
>>
>>1139343
Like I told you the PVC shell with holes for plumbing and wiring is not expensive, and may very well cost 7500$ (in production even less), but the furbishing will be a multiple of that price. also the price of purchase and maintanence of the septic tanks, water connection, etc. is far more higher than 7500$ you pay for a chinese PVC molded shell they are selling.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.