[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lucky Break Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: transitionlensesfullspeed.png (430 KB, 576x384) Image search: [Google]
transitionlensesfullspeed.png
430 KB, 576x384
>apply for standard summer position at a prestigious firm in my city
>200+ applications just for this 1 fucking position
>get called for an interview several months after applying and forgetting about the place
>hit it off and go full Chad mode laughing and socializing with my interviewer (a partner)
>get invited to a second interview almost immediately after
>crush that one too
>overhear a bunch of spergs and autists moping about fucking up their interviews
>get the job despite having lower qualifications than the rest of the normies

Personality is literally the only thing that matters once you've got your foot in the door.

who /minor success/ here?
>>
I turn into a fake Chad as well to get freelance jobs/contracts. Works like fucking magic.

To bad I can't fake being a Chad when I'm around girls I'm attracted to. I just turn into a sputtering autist instead....

FeelsBadMan.jpeg
>>
>tfw you channel your inner chad

:^)
>>
>>1138051
>>1138056

Literally the key to all of life's potential successes and personal happiness.

Most normal people can't even do it because they don't have the clear, caricature-like, almost cartoonish depiction of what it means to be a Chad embedded in them from years of lurking around these boards.

Anyone have /lying during interviews/ stories?
>>
>Personality is literally the only thing that matters once you've got your foot in the door.
bullshit. yeah personally matters a lot. but its not 'literally the only thing that matters'.
>>
>>1138057
hear hear. I think most of us have a good idea of how to act like a chad. just gotta be a good actor
>>
>>1138058

What else matters?

I'll concede that I was exaggerating with the word "literally" but nothing comes close to the significance of personality once you're in that room with the interviewer.

Appearance and, depending on the job, demonstrated knowledge/aptitude can be factors but there are very few factors overall with any relevance and everything outside of personality is a minor plus or negative.
>>
>>1138065
Do you work in a position that actually requires you to know something?
>>
>>1138041
>go to interview
>take drugs and be social
>get the job
>they found out I'm a sperg but it's too late

devilish
>>
>>1138057
HOW do I act like a "Chad"? What the fuck is a "Chad" really?
>>
File: 1372002752183.jpg (145 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1372002752183.jpg
145 KB, 1000x1000
>>1138207

Just give up now and vote Sanders, there's truly no hope for you
>>
>>1138213
I'm voting Hillary
>>
>>1138057
You realize almost every normal person out there does it. The superiority on this board is insane for a bunch of socially awkward autists who have to fake a personality just to get a job.

This shit is pathetic.
>>
File: 1456385833297.jpg (222 KB, 620x455) Image search: [Google]
1456385833297.jpg
222 KB, 620x455
>>1138215

I'd expect nothing less from an eternal wagecuck
>>
>>1138215

>Voting for literally the exact same shit that has been going on for the last 16 years

At least with Trump he'll make it hilarious when America crashes and burns.
>>
File: teacup_pig_eating_icecream.jpg (66 KB, 784x715) Image search: [Google]
teacup_pig_eating_icecream.jpg
66 KB, 784x715
>>1138056
>>1138057
I love this. Some days, you're just feeling it.
That's how I got a job I was entirely unqualified for. For whatever reason, the day of the interview I was laid back and witty and confident.
>>
>>1138041
Fucking this.

Only difference is that I got the job with only a single interview. Completely skipped multiple rounds and got offered the high end salary for my position without negotiating.

>>1138051
Fucking this too.
When it's a girl I like my inner beta can't handle lying to her and playing the Chad role to get her.
>>
>city
>200+
Stater Bros in Barstow, CA had nearly that many a few months back. It's a shithole little town.
>>
>>1138207

>forced extroversion
>superficial charm
>lots of kino

it's easy. that's all it takes to charm anyone/pull a girl for ONS.

trust me, i'm a pro at acting like chad.
>>
>>1138215
I didnt think these people existed. I've seen polls, but have yet to meet a Shillary lover in real life
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.