[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm on to you nocoiners. You make a ton of Ethereum posts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: Ethereum_logo_bw.png (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Ethereum_logo_bw.png
25 KB, 300x300
I'm on to you nocoiners. You make a ton of Ethereum posts and pretend to shill eth while acting like idiots to make it seem like all Eth shills are dumbasses. You make so many that you know that people will get sick of eth and so annoyed that they will never ever buy some. You say completely retarded shit like "eth will be $100 each" because you know it makes us sound completely delusional. Then you act like complete douchebags and if anyone has questions you tell them to fuck off or stay poor.

Smart move, nocoiners. I'm on to you though.
>>
File: xvcjohnconner.jpg (55 KB, 250x394) Image search: [Google]
xvcjohnconner.jpg
55 KB, 250x394
>>1137822
nice get

John Connor is Satoshi Nakamoto

Vcash>Bitcoin>yacc>ether
>>
>>1137822
^this. It feels like 80% of ethereum posts are sour grapes. When someone asks "should I look into ethereum" the first thing I tell them is to read this:

https://github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/White-Paper

Gavin's yellow paper is a follow up to this.

If you don't understand whats going on there, you shouldn't touch.
>>
File: kindajewish.jpg (15 KB, 303x346) Image search: [Google]
kindajewish.jpg
15 KB, 303x346
>>1137839
Pretty much, so many people who dont even know how to obtain bitcoin let alone comprehend crypto at all.

My friends ask how to get in, and after years of telling them about it you would think they would have some idea, but they only see dollar signs now, and frankly im not giving up any tips or tricks for someone who has ignored my information.
>>
>>1137822
Topkek. How the hell did you know? No, seriously I have been guilty of doing this before, though. I figure the best way to limit eth posts on /biz/ is to help saturate them here. Sometimes instead of fighting against the spam, if you contribute to it and force it down /biz/'s throat, eventually everyone is going to gag and begin to hate it. Same thing happened with bitcoin. I have overdone it a little with being an aggressive dick when shilling eth and have a thought that someone is on to me but the funny thing is that an eth shill will usually back me up.

In fact, OP, you're probably the first person to notice that all the eth shills here can't be this braindead and stubborn and that someone must be trolling.
>>
>>1137876
All press is good press, you are just raising google trends and interest with your posts, so keep doing it :)
>>
ITT: lies. on top of lies. buried under more lies. it's all a huge waste of time and energy.
>>
Obvious reverse psychology. Because you made this thread I will redouble my efforts and shill ethereum on multiple forums in multiple languages for the following 12 hours or until i fall asleep.
>>
>>1137892
Psychology does not matter. The ETH spam is what matters. The more it is talked about, the better. The more controversy, the better. The louder the people, the better. Look
>>
>>1137887
>>1137892
Obvious nocoiners that know nothing about eth. Trust me, I know what you are doing.
>>
>>1137887
Lol. In order to raise google trends people actually have to google it. People here *might* have googled it a few times as new announcements come out but if I help you guys force it down their throat none of that is going to happen. Ethereum will always have the reputation of annoying asshole eth shills on this board. I see how you guys try to make reasonable posts and just focus on the tech now. Its too late for all that.
>>
>>1137839
>>1137848
Are you guys saying that only programmers should get into crypto?
>>
I noticed this with the March 16 posts.
>>
>>1137928
I'm saying you should understand what you're buying. I don't care if you buy it to speculate, develop a DApp, or whatever. But at least know what it is and what it does before you put any money there.
>>
>>1137941
ok. How long does it take to gain a decent understanding of this subject?
>>
>>1137983
To know what it is and what it does so as not to sound retarded? One to two hours for the whitepaper on github. Gavin's yellow paper will take weeks though, especially if you break down some of the stuff he wrote with pen and paper to fully understand it.
>>
>>1137983
medium.com/@ethereumvn
>>
>>1137822
ethereum is dead
>>
>>1138009
top kek
>>
>>1138000
Thanks. I see a lot of technical terms on the white page. What do I need to learn to understand all of that?
>>
File: smallnadskelly.jpg (30 KB, 421x403) Image search: [Google]
smallnadskelly.jpg
30 KB, 421x403
>>1138009
eth will go for about 10000$ then drop and then yacc will go for about 100$
>>
>>1138025
I'm on to you nocoiner.
>>
>>1138029
No coiner?

Oh i have one ether though

Im going to be rich
>>
>>1137936
Oh the march 16? What is happening then? Is ETH going to moon on march 16? Because that's what I've been hearing
>>
File: Capture.png (8 KB, 239x228) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
8 KB, 239x228
>>1137822
Now what?
Should I buy more, or wait and see after Mar 16?
>>
What happens March 16? Do I need to invest now?
>>
>>1137822
post some tutorials please? just opened a coinbase and poloniex account
>>
File: RiTGsSc.png (11 KB, 626x106) Image search: [Google]
RiTGsSc.png
11 KB, 626x106
I'm trying to use poloniex so I can get into trading. I just closed a short position and I'm confused:

What is a 'settlement'? Also, why is there a difference between the cover+settlement and the original short sale?
>>
>>1138444

pls
>>
>>1138444
>shorting something with unknown value
>ever
>>
>>1138515

what do you mean unknown value
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVc_tOyIz3g
>>
>>1138317
March 16th ethereum is going to shoot up
>>
>>1138678
Bruh... next stop tha MOON
>>
>>1137839
While I think an understanding of the tech is important in its usage, lack of understanding sure didn't stop people getting rich from BTC in '13.

ETH is very different and vastly improved, which is the main point people buying it need to know. Can't wait for it to go live on Bitifex
>>
1 billion

wth a B
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.