[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 20 years old, have never had a job, and am TERRIBLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: Curiosity.png (186 KB, 556x395) Image search: [Google]
Curiosity.png
186 KB, 556x395
I'm 20 years old, have never had a job, and am TERRIBLE at math.

What's my best option to become rich?
>>
Become an evangelical priest.
>>
Contaminating aquatic poultry.

If you sick 40 ducks a day for $10, in 7 years you'll be a millionaire.

Duck sicking is the future.
>>
>>1137587

Why do you want to be rich?
>>
This wasn't meant as a shitpost btw, I was genuinely curious.

not helpful lads
>>
>>1137601
buying stuff I'm interested in relatively easily, not having to save up for everything

easier to get bitches I guess

also I wanna be able to move to America because I'm fucking sick of Cuckmany
>>
>>1137605

You have to be more specific, because its important to know precisely how much money you need. For instance what kind of stuff are you interested in?

Bitches don't require a lot of money. Too much money will even attract the wrong women.

Moving to America isn't really difficult. Where do you want to live?
>>
>>1137611
Well, I'm interested in a lot of stuff in the 200-1000$ like guitars or maybe some expensive clothes, idk. Not really into sport cars and yachts tho

I don't know about the bitches, I find it hard to attract girls as I'm only about a 6/10 and kinda socially autistic, I'm thinking money could help

I'd prefer the south because of the accent + food, but I'd be okay with the other parts of America, too. How isn't it difficult though? I'm assuming you're saying finding an American gf to marry isn't that hard, but if you're an autismo like me who isn't even handsome it probably is
>>
File: too old.jpg (25 KB, 234x232) Image search: [Google]
too old.jpg
25 KB, 234x232
>>1137624

Things only really make you happy the moment you get them. Once you've had something for a while, you start to take it for granted. So is it really worth going through all that hassle just for a moment of joy?

As I said, money can get you women, but it will probably be the wrong kind of women. Wouldn't you rather be with someone who actually likes you for you, rather than for your money?
>>
If everybody could become rich the world would be a very different place.

Given your situation you don't have what it takes.
>>
>>1137650
yeah, I'd love to get a qt gf who loves me just as I love her, I was just memeing with the money tbqh

but what about the America part, what's the best way to get a green card?
>>
>>1137669
So being good at math is what it takes to get rich?
>>
File: 1434132278344.jpg (148 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1434132278344.jpg
148 KB, 1111x597
>>1137600
>>
sales
>>
>Learn a trade/skill that people are willing to pay you shit loads of money for
>Work for 5 years developing that skill/learning the trade as an employee of a company
>Quit and go freelance/start your own venture for 5 years
>After 5 years, transition out of that and sell your company and become a consultant for other companies
>>
>implying that OP isn't a total mong and can follow this plan without royally fucking up
>>
>>1137730
but what trade/skill could that be?
>>
>>1137755
Web Marketing
Web Design
Content Strategy
SEO
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 317x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 317x472
Ethereum lol
>>
>>1137600
Straight up Google this shit lmao.
>>
>>1137600
what the fuck?
>>
Pyramid scheme.
>>
Go to school faggot. Work hard and then you will find a job. Seriously with no diploma or whatever you won't get rich.
Faggot
>>
>>1137799
all of that requires math though
>>
>>1137856
Content Strategy is writing you nig
>>
>>1137856
Every career requires some basic proficency in maths.

There's no escaping it.
>>
>>1137870
fug, but it's so hard

It's like in those movies where people look at formulas and numbers and everything spins and turns into a number salad

It's like that, I hate that shit and thinking mathematically in general (I also find law and music theory kinda hard) because it's so similar
>>
If you can't at least add, subtract, multiply, and divide then You might as well become a burger flipper, OP.
>>
>>1137856

>Web design
>SEO
>math

I tought you mean't you are bad at advanced math not primary school level math
>>
>>1137675
i've been on 4chan for a few years and this is the first image i've decided to save. guess this is how people become professional memefags
>>
>>1137918
I mean that requires programming knowledge which in turn requires math right?

>>1137912
I can do that I guess
>>
good thread
>>
>>1137985
Programming doesn't necessarily involve a lot of complicated math.
>>
>>1138978
lel
>>
Reincarnation
>>
>>1139090
It's the same kind of skill though, I can't imagine someone who sucks at math turning out to be good at programming.
>>
Sales. Simply get a job on sales with commissions, learn everything about sales and be the best... Also follow Grant Cardone on YouTube
>>
>>1137587
Dude sell life insurance if you're good at talking to people you'll make loads of money
>>
>>1137587

If you are very smart and creative, learn how to code and start your own company creating applications based around solving problems for large compaines that they didn't even know they have.

Important however: Avoid employment. Run your own show, and make your clients dependant on you.
>>
>>1137600
Dick sucking?
>>
>>1137593
This, or politician.
>>
>>1137856
I'm a web designer and I failed high school maths the first time - trust me you don't need to be good at maths
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.