[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, has anyone else watched that shithead Martin Shkreli's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: nigger.png (191 KB, 313x380) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
191 KB, 313x380
So, has anyone else watched that shithead Martin Shkreli's finance lessons and get a net worth of 100M USD just like him?
>>
>>1137465
I tried to watch his chemistry lessons, but I'm pretty sure half of it is him playing agario.
>>
>>1137465
They're a good introduction but super basic at this point. Take a look at Damodaran NYU valuation class.

Follow along Shrek's lectures as they come out though.
>>
>>1137465
link?
>>
>>1137477
be spoonfed more faggot
>>
>>1137484
ok, what size spoon
>>
>>1137488
lmao
>>
File: pleaseshutup.png (182 KB, 333x337) Image search: [Google]
pleaseshutup.png
182 KB, 333x337
they're alright, he goes at an easy pace so anyone can follow along.
>>
>>1137465 just be a shit like him and you shall behave the same. Befriend me if you get rich. Tks
>>
i'm only on the 2nd video but so far its all very basic accounting skills. He gets right to point and is easy to follow along. Hes a pretty good instructor and I hopes he writes a book one.
>>
I'm watching the first episode right now and googling the names he's dropping to learn more about them

Everyone is Jewish.

I'm not saying Jews are evil and control the banks or whatever, but what makes them so good at finance?
Is it a long family tradition of banking and finance or something?

Is there any hope for me to ever get rich if I'm not Jewish?
>>
>>1138830
Who cares? Just do what you need to
>>
>>1138832
Are you suggesting I pretend to be Jewish in some sort of fake it til you make it approach?
>>
>>1138834
I don't see how it would help.

Unless you mean befriending Jews and getting into their networking circles.

But that ship has probably sailed by now.
>>
>>1138835
oy vey
>>
>>1138836
Oy gevalt
>>
if i get a bunch of sodas from the dollar store and value them at a billion dollars each, is my net worth now a bunch of billions of dollars
>>
He teaches elementary introductory finance in a very condescending way, he's a fucking cunt
>>
>>1138842
>Finance
>Actually valuable

Lmao
>>
>>1138838
What you have is only worth what other people will give for it
>>
>>1138843
'What is revenue?' - Martin Shkreli finance class
>>
>>1138844
what i have is worth whatever i say its worth until i either need money or someone buys it
>>
>>1138847
The first video was a riot.

>I don't mind making 7% a year for life, modest returns!
- Martin Shkreli

Can someone PLEASE explain to me what the fuck is the point of screwing around with all those numbers and models and spending many hours reading books JUST to earn as much as the guy mindlessly giving a portion of his paycheck to Vanguard?
>>
>>1138850
If its not on the market its worth nothing.
>>
>>1138855
Not paying fees to vanguard. And labor specialization dictates that some one has to be vanguard so it might as well be you.
>>
>>1138855
If you were listening to him instead of jerking off into your ears, you would have heard him say it's pointless to invest your own money. Instead invest other people's money and earn fees for your services. That 7% is actually a respectable return for them, especially with the large sum of money being invested.
You fucking twat.
>>
>>1138830
Jewish people just learn more about business from an early age and even in there bibe they were able to be merchants and charge taxes while other religions at the time would forbid it there fore over the years they learned business. Does that mean every Jew is successful? Obviously not. However a good amount of Jews know the value of the dollar.

The reason they have so many connections is because it is a community. If you have a lot of people who understand money in your community then your community will be successful its just common sense.

Source: Jewish through my mother.
>>
>>1138880
What fees does vanguard actually have?
>>
>>1138936

this.

Jews work together. They are taught from a young age to invest. They are taught from a young age that manual labor is disgraceful, and you must find a career where you use your mind and make income. Also, when it comes to deal making, the goal is never a "fair deal" the goal is to maximize the amount of money for yourself every time. Also, when it comes to spending money, if it's not an investment, they spend as little as possible.
>>
>>1138985
is there any good book on this topic?
>>
>>1139431
Ever heard of the torah?
>>
>>1137477
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGZHZ_l8Kpc
Have fun.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.