[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dentalcuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: dentist.jpg (227 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
dentist.jpg
227 KB, 1600x1067
I will be 27 when I finish my basic dental studies, with a degree that is worthless anywhere outside my shitty south-eastern Europe country, not a day of working experience or money of my own.

How fucking badly am I fucked up, /biz/ ?
>>
if you're not tied down with student loans you used to pay for your education, you're not really fucked at all. go get a job.
>>
>>1137442

Nope, fortunately evaded loaning anything (unlike most of my colleagues), so I'm clean on that. But the accent is on the shitty, underpaid, literal wagecuck job, and I am not going to spend the best years of my life digging around some poorfag's unhygienic mouth for a minimum wage.
>>
>>1137456
then why the fuck did you go to school for it you fucking moron?

sage because your thread is shit. get a job like everyone else you twat.
>>
>>1137519

For simplicity's sake, let's just say that I was young and naive. Any other advice than "hurr get job" ?
>>
>>1137423
Use your knowledge and become a dental supplier.
>>
>>1137577

Thought about that actually, guess I could do some economics/marketing thing on the side and become a dental supply trader or somesuch
>>
Dentists in Canada make a fuck ton of money
>>
>>1137688
this. move to another place, find a way to make your education relative, work from there.
>>
>>1137688
>>1137723

I've read about moving to other countries, and it's an educational/logistical/language knowledge nightmare, especially for health workers.

My estimate is that it would result in a minimum of 3 years lost just to start doing some basic work.

I've been thinking about schooling in some other less demanding proffesion, move somewhere, earn some cash, come back to my homeland, start my own private dentist business with some heavy financial back up.
>>
What part of europe are you in? I'm in need of dental work.

Anyways you can start your own dental practice and advertise exclusively to foreign internationals.
>>
>>1137907

Balkans.

Hahah, you think that people here didn't think of that? Since everything here is so cheap compared to the West, I know a colleague of mine who has a private practice and rooms for rent for foreign guests.

Germans for example, it's cheaper for them to come here, pay for the trip, pay the stay, and pay the intervention, then go to the dentist in Germany.
>>
>>1137924

*than
>>
>>1137924
Sounds like a good practice to start working.

Any dentist needs experience to be considered good. Can you work with children? Wisdom Tooth Extractions? Root canals/Endondontics? Implants? Dental anesthesia? Dental Bonding? Gum Disease? Braces?

You can't just show up to say the US without any experience and expect to make it. It's a crowded field here no less, although the number of quality dentists (those with specialties) are low.
>>
File: 1412346654610.jpg (111 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
1412346654610.jpg
111 KB, 530x600
>>1137423
what do you mean? despite the highest suicide rate dentist are probably in top3 demand all over the europe and one of the highest paid professions. many dentsit make even much more than md's
>>
>>1137943

I'm not a dentist yet, and the specialties are very expensive and time consuming here, and also not valid without all the aforementioned legal nightmares.

As for the US, I ain't even planning to waste my time there as a dentist, as far as I've heard, the US dental lobby is very strong and tight-knit community, so no immigrant dentist coming here to live the American Dream, sorry. If any Amerianon knows different, be my guest.
>>
>>1137946

I mean that I'm not from the EU part of Europe, and legalizing my knowledge is a horrid process I'd much rather evade than lose my nerves, health, hair and time begging some Germans to work in some Bavarian village.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.