[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I majored in Finance, however I fucked around and got an overall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 260x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 260x200
I majored in Finance, however I fucked around and got an overall 3.0 GPA and a 2.9 core finance GPA. I want to get my masters in Finance to make up for my fuckery. Would any decent program take me?
>>
>>1137050
CFA?
>>
>>1137050
Gotta kill the GMAT man, 700 or above
>>
>>1137050
No idea, you're asking a bunch of NEETs who literally never leave their house and just buy ethereum
>>
>>1137091

Fuckin A man. I literally do not want to study for a giant fucking exam like the GMAT/GRE unless I want to have no life. I work from 9am to 9pm Monday through Friday. No energy to do any studying. I just want to eat and go to sleep.
>>
>>1137104
I feel you man, I studied for about 5 months for mine. I work from 10 pm to 730 am Sunday night to Friday morning. I did most of my studying on the weekends and may e a few hours here or there during the week. Got a 700.
>>
File: 1457604834390.jpg (21 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1457604834390.jpg
21 KB, 360x360
>>1137104
get some drugs my man

>caffeine
>pseudoephedrine
>amphetamines
>nootropics
>omega 6,3
>pray to hypersexual mind-raping Martian god pepe
>lots of water

literally you will pass or have a heart attack
>>
>>1137388
adderall is how I got through pre-med.
>>
>>1137104
>guys I fucked up by not working hard at something that was important to me what do I do?

>work hard at this exam because it will make up for your misguided behavior and get you what you want.

>nah fuck that I wash dishes 12 hours a day and then relax before bed there's no way I could find the time.

It's like you want to regret your actions
>>
>>1137050
I'll save you $100K+ OP

>adderall + CFA

you're welcome. mba here. mbas are a dime a dozen fucking online colleges do them employees don't pay attention. I wasted my youth on academic faggotry. don't be a studentcuck buried in loans. Bernie isn't going to pay them off for you
>>
>>1137431
>>1137535

how do i into adderall? shit is illegal everywhere across europe and they would probably snatch my shit if i tried to import it. those fuckers treat it worse than gun smuggling here.
>>
>>1137909
Modafinil or just order adderall analogs from China
>>
>>1137050
Masters programs are less about the actual grades and awards and more about if you can actually pay for it. Obviously grades play a role, but just start kissing ass to professors and get some recommendations
>>
Maybe get an extension stats two year, but you fucked up hardcore and your habits are still dogshit. Flip burgers for a few years to find out what not actually having a life is like if you need too.
>>
>>1137916
>adderall analogs from China
your better off buying street adderall to be honest

go the modafinil way though, modafinilcat is awesome
>>
>>1137104
I know exactly how you feel but do it so you don't have to do that shit anymore. It's worth it. I went some days with an hour of sleep and now my life is a lot easier. Seriously, don't give up.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.