[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wolf of crypto streets unite Why arent we all arranging/creating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
Wolf of crypto streets unite
Why arent we all arranging/creating a coin that we are advertising heavily and pumping it then dump it all together. Like the wolf of wallstreet thingy only in cryptocurrency. I think /biz/ is a strong community to do that
>>
It's called shadowcash.
>>
>>1136452
What do you think ETH is? Also, collective money of /biz/ is not enough to pump&dump. There are guys who have billions of coins and manipulate markets easily.
>>
File: DibsLogo.png (63 KB, 303x266) Image search: [Google]
DibsLogo.png
63 KB, 303x266
>>1136452
i am calling shotgun on CFO
>>
>>1136452
i'll join, but i can't promise i wont frontrun your trades
>>
>>1136510
Fucking this. I used to do that to Runescape merch clans because I fucking know those faggots would sell earlier than everyone.
>>
>>1136452
fuck you guys and your fucking PND

is amDoge still alive? Did anybody find and kill him/her?
>>
>>1136452
Can't agree more with essence of the idea, even if we can't manipulate i'm sure that we can create a group, i'm really into crypto and it gonna become more and more relevant.
>>
At worst we can have a legit information circle, updates possible new coins bugs that will decrease having fast access to that info is money, I'm up.
>>
join and make money by shilling

https://www.reddit.com/r/cryptowolves
>>
>thought about this too
>>
But we are. The problem is that we both the wolves and the sheep, we need to find a new place to shill stuff like eth and doge.
>>
>>1136856
That's why we move to reddit >>1136768
>>
>>1136869
Thats a private community. Shilling woulf go to places like r finance, and itd have to be subtle and believeable unlike here.
>>
>>1136883
No shit it's a private community, you have to organize somewhere
>>
Its Qora. If you want to get in on groundfloor bitcoin 2.0. buy Qora now
>>
>>1136903
Qora's been out for two years, it's shitcoin
>>
>>1136888
Let me in.
>>
>>1136452

>ethereum

/thread.
>>
B U Y
E T H
D I P
>>
stop dreaming. you little dipshit NEETs don't have the organizational capacity to do this

just shill Ethereum and shut da fug up
>>
>>1137726
Dont ever use shapeshift
>>
>>1136912

Just like ETH.

QORA QORA QORA QORA
>>
>>1137774
Yeah it's just like Eth, complete shit.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.