[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is loaded on the objectively superior form of money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: TraitsOfMoney.png (194 KB, 660x393) Image search: [Google]
TraitsOfMoney.png
194 KB, 660x393
Who here is loaded on the objectively superior form of money ready for when shit hits the fan?

It's going to be fun seeing all those trillions flocking in en-masse once TBTB vanish physical cash.
>>
File: btc2lambo.jpg (292 KB, 1604x985) Image search: [Google]
btc2lambo.jpg
292 KB, 1604x985
Bitcoin masterrace checking in.

>inb4 delusional nocoiners high on normalcy bias
>inb4 delusional ETH "muh Bitcoin 2.0" bagholders
>>
>>1136227
why is ETH not BTC 2.0
>>
>>1136234
>>1132454
>>
>>1136234
Ethereum and other altcoins are already anchored to Bitcoin.

Ethereum will never exist without Bitcoin, because it is the stability of Bitcoin Network that underpins the ability to fund and transact in the crypto economies that exist on top.

If tomorrow the world wanted to fund Ethereum, they will in most cases buy Bitcoin to get to Ethereum. Sure they could fund directly in some exchanges Fiat to Ethereum, but the cryptoworld is anchored around Bitcoin.

I can exchange ether to Bitcoin, and deposit it to any exchange or service globally. I am not going back to Fiat to move things around.

Bitcoin is the USD of the Cryptoworld.
>>
Delusional BTC bagholders ITT

Bagholding an outdated and insecure centralised slow coin for greedy chinese miners and whales.

Once the firm uptrend in ETH is established over the coming months they will be buying ETH at $50, $70, $100 as the buying power of their shitcoin shrivels to nothing.

ETH will become the new standard of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will go down with the chinese miners who helped to ruin it.
>>
>>1137416
Again, low IQ Bitcoin 2.0 alt bagholders fail to address any of the technical points being questioned about ETH here:
>>1132454

51% attack the ethereum network is basically 10k top video cards which add up to about 8M-10M dollars, given their current Ethash rate. This is how irrelevant it is.
>>
>>1137434
The bitcoin network has already been successfully attacked and is now controlled and held to ransom by a cartel of chinese ASIC manufacturers.

Ethereum has conpletely outsmarted the chinese miners who will never mine enough coins however much they invest in mining hardware because ETH will move to proof of stake before they can accumulate enough coins to control the network.

Even if a hardware manufacturer were to begin mining all the ETH they would be able to accumulate at most 13% of the coins before ETH switches to proof of stake making it a completely pointless and unecenomic excersise.

The switch to POS will also guarantee that ethereum network becomes untouchable as there will be no hardware to confiscate.

Unfortunately Bitchcoin maximalists are too believing their own propaganda about ETH so will harm themselves financially by not diversifying in good time.
>>
>>1132454
>Turin Complete
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 600x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 600x445
BTFO
>>
File: 1392415994519.jpg (49 KB, 354x352) Image search: [Google]
1392415994519.jpg
49 KB, 354x352
>>1136222
Bitcoin is good, but just try and imagine a normie getting hold of bitcoins and putting them to their everyday use where they can. It's easy for because we know whatsup and how to do it. But the reason why bitcoin has not blown up in the way of being integrated with the major society is because of (what i suspect and think) the time necessary to understand, get it, and use it. What takes us 15 minutes may take a normie a full day. And a normie does many things and the reasons for why bitcoin is better then their currency may not be as sound as it is to us.
>>
>>1139106
Overseas payments are still expensive and bureaucratic without bitcoin or something similar. In general, this kind of transaction doesn't need to be fast.
>>
Let's just say that I have 'enough' cryptocurreny in my portfolio for my risk profile
>>
>>1138703
>retard posts leddit comics he doesn't even understand
>>1138635
ETH bagholder fixates on grammatical error and not on the actual content to cope
>>1139106
There is already technology being developed so dumb normies can use Bitcoin too, give it time. Soon addresses will be like "email addresses"), so no more endless generation of gibberish addresses, for example. A a lot of other stuff comming too. We are still on the early days.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.