[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello. I am soon to sign a business contract between me and 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: updater.png (4 KB, 48x48) Image search: [Google]
updater.png
4 KB, 48x48
Hello. I am soon to sign a business contract between me and 3 other people. We are 4 people in together working towards a goal, develop a mob app. 2 guys take 20% each, and 2 other take 40% each. I am in the 40%. What are some points to consider when signing the contract between all? Like, voting democracy , 1 person 2 votes, 1 person 2 votes, one person 4 votes, one person 4 votes, and the decision with majority votes gets compelted? What about in terms of an outside funding scenario, when there is an investor approaching, what to consider here, between all 4 partners? What other important to consider and discuss when signing a document about creating a digital product, each getting certain of share, majority of votes with, who meets the investor.

I am mainly concerned when meeting an investor, before signing the contract, I want to make sure I must always be present with every outside source of interest, fx (investor).
>>
your math looks funny, you will fail tremendously
>>
>inb4 not sure what real democracy means
>inb4 by always be present I mean - always be present when others discuss the matter of the enterprise I am having shares at.
>>
>inb4 1 person 1 vote, 1 person 1 vote, 2 person 4 votes, 1 person 2 votes.
>>
I can practically smell the curry in this post

DESIGNATED
>>
Lol OP what the fuck are you doing
>>
Get married to your friend for tax breaks and then take half of his shit in court after the divorce.
>>
>>1136182
40% + 40% + 20% + 20% = GET AN ACCOUNTANT NOW OR A LAWYER LATER
>>
Ou, and by the way, I am not an Indian, I am neighbouring mother russia.

One thing that particularly stroke my head was the fact that we are going to acquire e-mail addresses and, probably, phone numbers. It is going to be stored on a database. Can anyone have access to it? Can anyone use it for marketing purposes? Who owns them? How to be save nobody uses them for their own good?

>regarding the contract signing deal for the initial agreements when developing our product.
>>
I hope you guys give the full 120%
>>
>inb4 120% meme
>>
>>1136214
>>1136182
Contact a lawyer, or some sort of financial legal adviser and ask them to look at the contract. Which is presume is on paper?

40% of what? Shares? revenue? Is the business a partnership or
cooperation?

Hire a fucking accountant.

Voting? what the fuck. Are you smoking crack?

One person is in charge, the other 3 are board members or directors. End of
>>
>Hello, Pajeet Burinder. How would you like to divide your company?
>GIB ME THE FORTY FORTY TWENTY TWENTY
>>
>>1136242

xaxaxa
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.