[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
- Anyone here have a successful and durable experience in fo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: trading.png (188 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
trading.png
188 KB, 400x267
- Anyone here have a successful and durable experience in forex trading ?
- What's techniques did you use ?
- With how much money did you begin ?
- Gives me advice for a beginner like me, please.

I am really sad when i read specialized forums in forex, why?
Because all the trading journal I read ends the same way :
They end up losing all their gains and have their account to 0 dollars, after 6 months or 1 year.

I need testimonials from people who really live forex successfully since several years.
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/70214-truth-about-forex-you-cant-become-rich.html

I think this method is the best to learn forex or index cfd:

Depositing tiny amount less than € 200 and try to make it grow until 1000, once in 1000 reached 900 withdraw.
With the remaining € 100, try to grow them again to € 1,000, remove 900 ... etc.
Do it 10 times successfully
Instead of dropping € 50,000, losing after six months, redeposit € 20,000 and lose again after one week.
>>
File: Untitled (2).png (46 KB, 1514x505) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (2).png
46 KB, 1514x505
yes I have a good strategy: I buy when there is a green arrow and I sell when there is a red arrow.
>>
>>1136110
stop posting this thread every day you thristy little faggot
>>
>>1136140
does this only work on any pair or only usd/aud?
>>
>>1136140
>making-fast-money-with-crypto.jpg
Wew. I thought I was the only one who had figured it out. Anyone who says anything other than this are either hype or fear peddlers.

The day-in-day-out values of currencies and cryptos are based in little more than speculation. Just go with the flow of the values and you'll be fine.
>>
File: Untitled (3).png (55 KB, 1363x477) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (3).png
55 KB, 1363x477
>>1136913
It can work on any pair. But of course it is not perfect. When the market is choppy it gives false signals. You must learn to stay out in these conditions (pic). The losses will not be great, but they can add up if every signal is taken. Only take signals when a trend is obvious.
>>
>>1136140
what's this called? is that CCI or something else?
>>
bumping for some dank indicators/strategies/screen shots
>>
>>1136140
Stupid baginners trading such small timeframes... It's literally impossible that you will be able to make decisions fast enough while trading 1m, 3m, even 5m and 15m. This fx shit only closes on weekends so trade the fucking 60m or 4h timeframes, you little faggots.

>Depositing tiny amount less than € 200 and try to make it grow until 1000, once in 1000 reached 900 withdraw.
It's the same shit. If you lose the $100 YOU WILL redeposit the other $900. Instead you should use your gains to build your account instead of treating it as a gambling machine. Build your account so your typical stop loss will only take 1% or less of your account and grow that shit over time.
>>
>>1137099
short term exponential moving average crossover; i just hide the MA lines so that only the arrows appear
>>
>>1137314
bumping for the same reason
>>
Google search for "knoxville divergence" .... thank me later
>>
you just want to create a basket to hedge against currency fluctuations. thats what the forex is for. it's not for income, it's not for equity appreciation. it's for hedging. you shouldn't expect to make money, and you shouldn't expect to lose money if you do things right
>>
I really dont get it. The forex market is quite possibly the most liquid and efficent market on the planet. Why would a poorfag put 1000 into forex when you could buy a net net penny stock with thin liquidity that is just enough for your position size that is trading at an inefficient valuation and would double your investment if the company liquidates or is bought out. You can actually beat the market in micro caps and plenty of studies have demonstrated this and eugene fama has even admitted on camera that micro caps and value stocks outperform because thier not liquid thus giving an advantage to the small guy who can buy a company at half its liquidating value.
>>
File: lolz.jpg (31 KB, 573x609) Image search: [Google]
lolz.jpg
31 KB, 573x609
>>1138580
>eugene fama demostrated
>value stocks

economics is the only subject (pseudo enough) you can win a nobel price being never right on anything
>>
>>1138595
yet when people are right (austrians) they laugh at them
disgusting
>>
>>1139729
>austrians
>being right
>ever
top kek
austrian economics is based on blatant oversimplification
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.