[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it /biz/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
You have to have friends and family in high places in order to escape the cycle of endless wageslaving and live the comfy wageLORD life.

If you don't, then you're stuck being a wageslave for life.

Working hard as an obedient wageslave will get you nowhere other than shortlist you as the first one to get fired during the company's next "restructuring" plans to save costs.
>>
File: 1430851074291.jpg (143 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1430851074291.jpg
143 KB, 1024x768
>>1136047
I don't think you absolutely HAVE to already have friends and family, but you are going to need them eventually - and you don't make many hiding behind a desk.
>>
>>1136047
>Working hard as an obedient wageslave will get you nowhere other than shortlist you as the first one to get fired during the company's next "restructuring" plans to save costs.
Where you at my Big Blue brother?
>>
>>1136047
If you think you'll get rich working for other people then you are a moron.

That being said, you don't need friends in high places or already be rich to make it there are plenty of ways to get there just none of them are easy and you have to be smart with your money.
>>
>>1136047
I beg to differ OP, you're a fucking idiot. I work in a store right now and snagged a promotion through hard work. Eventually I'll be a district manager making six figures around 30. I'm 20. Sure it's hard work but I know that if I continue to try (most wagecucks like you don't) that leaves opportunity on a platter. It's just like how people provide free food and people don't take advantage of it. Just go above and beyond in everything you do.
>>
File: CcPeEYRUcAAKtxd.jpg (131 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
CcPeEYRUcAAKtxd.jpg
131 KB, 720x960
>>1136132

keep at it dude, most of these people like to throw around the word "wage slave" but in reality are losers who have never had a job themselves, make no income, and talk shit out on mcdonalds employees when they are too stupid to even make food for themselves
>>
>>1136047
You're just making excuses, you blaim someone else because you fail.

If you were a woman you would blaim men, if you were black you would blaim white people.

Maybe you should just try harder OP.
>>
little ambition, some amount of intelligence and little luck helps.

>You have to have friends and family in high places
you are looking this in the wrong perspective: if all of your good friends are some welfare bums hoping to get big without actual work and all they do is complaing about being a wageslave and how rotten this society with income caps and shit.
then you will most likely adapt to that social enviroment and won't accomplish much,,
>>
>>1136142
>>>/pol/

Nice meme idiot
>>
>>1137275
> post a picture of a newspaper
> go back to /pol/

It's not like he posted a crudely drawn jewish caricature or nazi propaganda. Stop being so sensitive.
>>
You can retire by 35 on 40k a year.
>>
Amen, friend. Amen.

What a way to waste a life.
>>
>>1136047
It isn't wholly necessary but it is how I landed an internship at Moodys this summer when I am only a freshman in college currently.

Helps a whole lot.
>>
>>1137308

..... how? You show up at your office job and then you get off work and live in the woods and subsist on wild game?
>>
>>1136047
>You have to have friends and family in high places in order to escape the cycle of endless wageslaving and live the comfy wageLORD life.

I'll give you my word that that is not true at all.
>>
File: LV0VGJ1o.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
LV0VGJ1o.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>1136047
>tfw got STEM
>tfw specialized in a niche
>tfw I'm almost finished studying an a massive company is already sucking my dick to make me work for them
>tfw looking at $6000/month starting wage
>tfw most likely going to be in a leader position within a year
>tfw It's possible to make $16000 if you do you job correctly
You /r9k/ guys are whiners.
>>
dumb babby didnt read gatsby :(((((((((
>>
>>1136047
sure it might help get a foot in the door but you can do it too if you go and get it
>>
No, it takes knowing people, hard work, and a bit of luck. You get to know people by networking, and then you work your ass off to appear better than everyone else and then you pray to lady luck that the powers that be aren't going to promote Ahmed instead of you for progress's sake or Cheryl McMilkJugs for poontang's sake. You have to realize that moving up in a lot of companies is very, very much a political game. It's better to save your money and invest and not be a general financial retard if you want to make money and not have to play office wars to get ahead.
>>
>>1136047
Nope, being a GPU era Bitcoin miner worked just fine.
>>
>>1137729
If you play this game you already lost. So you're gonna be a wagecuck with N+10k instead of N k. At the end of the day your mental health will be destroyed, you'll be taken from the threadmill and thrown where you belong - into le trash.
Entrepreneurship is the only choice. Wagecucks >>/out
>>
>>1137275
You must either be new to 4chins entirely or are in heavy denial of your own mouthbreathing lifestyle.
>>
>>1136047
It's true. I agree with you.
>>
>>1137801
How much money you make from it?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.