[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
halp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
I make 10,000.00 a month before taxes working as a finance guy at a car dealership in Los Angeles. I drive a 2016 Mercedes, live in an apt with my girlfriend, she's a nurse and makes like 600 a day. She pays for the rent, food, utilities and mostly everything, all I pay is my car and a few bills here and there.

What should I do for the next couple of years? I make around 120k a year with absolutely no college education . I guess I made it from being a poorfag, but now I want to go from middle class to upper class.

Any ideas on how to use my money intelligently to do something with my life? Open up a business? What do /biz/?
>>
>>1135960
>she's a nurse and makes like 600 a day

pls elaborate
>>
>>1135960
Why would you purchase an asset that depreciate in value over time?
>>
How did you get that job OP? I'm in finance with a college degree and make a third of that.
>>
>>1135962
Well she works 12 hours a day, she gets paid 55 dollars an hour, maybe my math is off but I think that's a little bit over 600 right?
>>
First things first money don't make you a nice guy mate. But anyway if you want to do something nice with your money you can open a fund for poor children x). Seriously invest into housing it is not that profitable but it's quiet safe over time. Or you can help your wife in paying the bills you Jew prick (jk m8)
>>
>>1135971
what kind of fancy nurse is she that she makes 55 an hour? by your numbers she's making 150k - 200k a year as a nurse.
>>
>>1135969
My brother is even more charismatic than I am, so he went from Porter to car salesman by asking for the manager for a sales position. Then he got me into being a car salesman by giving out a good word for me.

I was working for KIA as a car salesman for a while but then eventually I quit because I didn't like it there, the place was run by Arabs and most of them didn't promote anyone who wasn't Arab. So it was mostly me working with Mexicans and blacks in the sales floor, always at each others throats fighting for clients.

So I quit, but I made many friends in high positions. Eventually this one guy from there moved on to become the General Manager for another car dealership. Guy liked me so much he called me one day out of nowhere when I was being a NEET and asked me if I would like to go work for him. I needed money so I did it.

After three months I asked him how I can get to finance, and he just shoved me in there, I learned from shadowing other finance guys for a few weeks.

It's not what you know, it's who you know.
>>
>>1135960
>earning that kind of dosh
>renting

The fuck is wrong with you? Buy a house.
>>
>>1135974
Yeah I bought her the LEXUS she wanted for being so supportive. I donate once in a while to charities, but I was asking what I can do with my money and income to help make more money.
>>
>>1135976
She's a Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse in Los Angeles. And works night shift.
>>
>>1135962
>>1135976
Bro, RNs make bank. They are in high demand.
>>
>>1135982
Tell her that, I'm not sticking with her in the long run and she knows it, I'm just sticking around momentarily. I don't pay rent.
>>
>>1135960

Jesus who the fuck would wear that abomination
>>
>>1136006
Youre an idiot for not seeing the value in buying a house, both as an investment (real estate in so cal only appreciates) and as tax relief. You wanna be a slave to LA landlords for the rest of your life?
>>
>>1136049
Koreans.
>>
>>1136051
Retard... I'm not paying for rent lol. It's free housing for me.
>>
>>1136051

I would agree with this anon until OP states he does not pay rent, he gets a house at no expense, it's better than living with parents because he can walk down the hall to get laid.

On the other hand, OP should still buy a house and rent it out since he's here asking what he should do with his money in the first place.
>>
>>1135960
>What should I do for the next couple of years?
Find another nurse to take care of the car payment for you.

Then leave the ez life.
>>
>>1136051
i've found that the property needs to appreciate 2-3% before it is worth it to own over renting. If it stays the same value than renting is better, if it goes down in value then renting is better. Its a gamble.
>>
>>1136103
Way ahead of you. I'm dating this rich Chink who's parents are loaded.
>>
File: 1398900130781.jpg (56 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
1398900130781.jpg
56 KB, 704x528
>>1136051
>real estate only appreciates
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.