[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FOREX Where to start? There thousands of resources online so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1418396693910.jpg (176 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
1418396693910.jpg
176 KB, 1136x640
FOREX

Where to start? There thousands of resources online so it's hard to tell the good from the bad. For those into Forex, how did you learn? Do you have any tips/warnings?
>>
*there are
>>
>>1135636
If the fee is 0.2% and I sell shit at 0.028, at what price must I sell shit to be even with trading fees?
OP if you can answer this you are better than 99% of forex traders out there.
>>
>>1135641
Trading eth again jimmy?
>>
>>1135641
>If the fee is 0.2% and I sell shit at 0.028, at what price must I sell shit to be even with trading fees?
.028056, or .028112 if you take into account the exit trade fee as well.
>>
>>1135647
Actually a touch more.
>>
>>1135647
good boy

Now to answer OP's question: paticence and good algos.
>>
>>1135654
Yes, because you buy/sell with less after you are in the trade because of fees.
>>
>>1135659
Also the .2% fee will be larger after the appreciation
>>
>>1135636
OP I bought ETH at 0.23, now I sold it at 0.028.
Now I am waiting 0.0279 or lower to buy because guess what?
Guess What?
If I buy at over 0.028 what does it make me?
Guess what does it make me?
A loser. A loser, which I am not.
PATIENCE
>>
whatever you do remember: there is no secret method. you need to learn sure, but most important thing is to act. and not on some shit demo account where you dont care if youre right or wrong. you need to trade with real money so take control of your emotions.
>>
I'm on the same river, just a little upstream.
I've got all of the basics down (terminology, reading charts, indicators), just looking for resources that have some guidelines for making decisions on when to act.
>>
>>1135636
start here http://babypips.com/school
>>
>>1136078
>you need to trade with real money so take control of your emotions.
t.broker shill
>>
>>1135656
>good algos.
elaborate pls
>>
File: Before and after pol.jpg (203 KB, 886x482) Image search: [Google]
Before and after pol.jpg
203 KB, 886x482
>>1136906
>http://www.babypips.com/school/kindergarten/three-types-of-analysis/the-big-three.html
>Take the red pill
wew lad, they're initiated
>>
'dat ass tho
>>
>>1135641
I think you mean .035 now
>>
>>1135656
>paticence and good algos.
any algos you recommend?
some anon said something about "knoxville divergence" the other day. Is it gud?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.