[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Possible Altcoin winners for 3/10/2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1456117955890.jpg (96 KB, 1620x854) Image search: [Google]
1456117955890.jpg
96 KB, 1620x854
I'm back. How did you all enjoy your 20% gains last week from my predictions?

ETH
MAID
FCT
BTS
EXP

Just posting the 5 coins I bought today. I'm expecting at least 3 to be winners. If I get 4 winners, lucky me. 5 winners, awesome.

When I say winners, I mean at least 5% gain, 10% gain overall. I don't expect any losers to drop below 5% loss.

This is not advice, just a forecast. ETH is obviously a meme but will rally anyway, and if you look at the graph for EXP it looks like a solid bull.

I'll be back tomorrow.
>>
Lol factom bitshares and expanse.

Maid MAYBE but those three?

XEM and storjx have a bigger chance

Storj could be anouncing a move to ETH blockchain next week. Could double the price and that would push maid down because it is a direct competitor.
>>
>>1134861
I forgot to mention: These are predictions for pump and dumps. PnDs are relatively easy to catch as signals for them are easy to spot. This means I am expecting to hold these bags for no more than 1 day unless I see more potential. I might be selling all of them tomorrow.
>>
in laymans terms, what is blockchain. new to caring about my finances
>>
>>1134876
Its like a sort of chain with a load of blocks on it.
>>
Eth is not a meme you fucking faggot
>>
>>1134847
Where's the easiest place to buy these coins? Is there one exchange that has all of these low-vol coins that I can buy with fiat? Or should I just buy BTC and convert?
>>
Why do you say ETH is a meme?
>>
>>1134876
a decentralized database
>>
Results: Large pump on BTS makes the gains for the day pretty solid. Evenly distributed, made about a 20% profit in one day.

REdistributed into the following as of 8:30 AM PST 3/10

BTS
XMR
XEM
XRP
EXP

BTS obviously in for the ride, XEM based on recent pumps and obviously "hype", the rest are showing resistance of possible pumps but are safe to put money on because they show lack of volatility. Higher probability of going up than down.
>>
In addition I advise putting a sell order at your goal for BTS. 99% sure this is the usual pump and dump just like SJCX did earlier this week, you want to catch the tide before it gets low.
>>
>>1134876
Its like a bank account with credits and debits that holds every single transaction for every single wallet and is distributed across every "miner"
>>
>>1135859
do you have a different wallet for every single altcoin?
>>
>>1134885
a distributed record of all transactions on a network
>>
>>1134847
I've looked at all the currencies on poloniex, there are about 110, from which about 85% are dead shitcoins, 10% occasionally pump & dump. Which leaves only 5% of the coins to have potential.

eth will probably rise to 20$+ by the end of the month (but shorters will probably prolong this process).
fct and maid seem rather stable than gaining much (which I think are ok if you wanna short trade).
bts and exp seem like pump & dump
>>
File: crepe.gif (2 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
crepe.gif
2 MB, 499x499
>>1134847
TOp kek

>not mentioning xem

>not mentioning xvc this weekend is pumping
>>
>>1136079
I'm interested in xem and xvc, whats the reasoning behind the pump in xvc?

and what about xem? it seem its stuck around that price.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.