[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: _20160309_203934.jpg (170 KB, 1173x529) Image search: [Google]
_20160309_203934.jpg
170 KB, 1173x529
/biz/.

Please explain to me why you have not bought a suit yet to experience pic related.

Are you scared of success?
>>
Well?
>>
Betas have nothing to say?
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 539x960
If I had to wear a suit for a job i would not take it no matter what the pay was. Thats why i avoid weddings and funerals. Hate suits.
>>
>>1134826
t. McDonalds worker/NEET
>>
>>1134803

sounds like fucking bs. i bet a lung and a kidney he knew the generous investor personally. family friend or smth.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 658x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 658x960
>>1134829
Nah, I own my own business which Allows me to earn plenty of money while not wearing a suit. I look down on people that have to follow a dresscode
>>
>>1134833
>He doesn't enjoy looking good and standing out in a positive way

What's your business? Inb4 app maker/internet marketer
>>
>>1134803
to be honest, I can't tell the difference between a custom tailored 1000 dollar suit and a 200 dollar one you get from JC penny's

Whatever floats your boat
>>
>>1134837
That's why you're poor
>>
>>1134836
Nice try NSA/GCHQ/HMRC
>>
ill admit here, im not confident enough to wear a burgundy suit. its badass for sure, but i have no reason to wear it
>>
>>1134852
>He can't answer

Obviously a NEET thinking wearing the same ketchup stained shirt with pit stains everyday is "freedom".
>>
>>1134858
>he tells the internet everything

Obviously a person of no consequence
>>
>>1134883
How could telling what kind of private business you have, anonymously on an imageboard of ~50-100 browsing at a time at most reveal your identity in any way?

We don't even know what continent you live in let alone what part of a country.

Let's be real here. You are a NEET. We both know it
>>
as a remodeltard i call bullshit his 20k fixerup
>>
>>1134826
Nah bro. Its not just a suit its a ####POWER!!!! Suit.

What is it about suits that makes you upset.
>>
>>1134905
They make him insecure because it draws attention to his lack of style and neatness.
>>
Well betas?

Nothing to say huh?
>>
>have not bought a suit

Are there people that not have suits

I always assumed everyone had at least one suit just for formal occasions
>>
>>1135129
Apparently not according to the thread
>>
>>1135122
>Implying I don't own two

I admit that they are not worth a grand put together, but they are a start, one of them a nice black one and the other made out of material suitable for wearing at my work in retail, which is just a side job to me that also allows me to get some nice clothes at more of a discount too. Frugal mode here and admitted poorfag, so that's why.

Manager looks more highly of me when I wear it and my job has taught me the rules of dressing and not look like a slop, where beforehand I would only wear a Hot Topic shirt with jeans and a hoodie along with some Nikes every day.
>>
>>1134803
Yeah this seems legit. Every successful business person I know ALWAYS says "Now remember, when you get your first thousand dollars, instead of investing it in your business, blow it all on clothing. Now THAT is the key to success." I think that's a Warren Buffet quote.
>>
>>1135254
>He misses the point this hard

You're an idiot.

If you're broke $1000 won't give you shit "investing" wise whether it be stocks or a business. But a really nice outfit $1000 might just get a lot better job than you deserve.

Unsuccessful people ALWAYS rather make an excuse or try to pick at something to not face the truth.
>>
>>1135265
topkek. Getting a job.
>>
>>1135268
Says the NEET

Who hasn't started a business that makes even minimum wage NOR has a job
>>
Just got my 6th suit to round off my cycle.

First couple are nothing special, but I had the latest 3 bespoke in Hong Kong. Probably worth at least $2500 each.

Whoever has been saying that wearing suits sucks in this thread obviously has never had a perfect fitting suit and knew that people were mirin everywhere they went
>>
>>1135312
This. It's an amazing feel to look better than everyone else.
>>
the only people that act like suits are a big deal are people that never had a job that required them to wear one. its just a piece of clothing, people arent really admiring you, you just have increased confidence because for once youre not dressed like the slob you actually are.
>>
>>1135336
>its just a piece of clothing, people arent really admiring you, you just have increased confidence because for once youre not dressed like the slob you actually are.

this tbqh

suits are maximum comfy, only a pleb with no class hates wearing a suit
>>
I see playing along with the world's superficiality but are there really people here who think changes anything besides from that?

I dislike suits and look down on people wearing them.
>>
>>1135374
Why do you dislike them and what kind of position do you have where your "looking down" matters to anyone?
>>
>>1134803
anecodatal evidence is very strong in my opinion, it even saved me once on the test where i didnt know the exact answer!
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 548x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 548x418
>>1134892
>he's never heard of xkeyscore
>>
>>1135374
>I look down on people wearing them

The rat looks down on the exterminator but guess who wins that one
>>
>>1135481
The early bird may get the worm ........but.......the second mouse gets the cheese.
>>
I just came here to say that I love suits. They make one feel more powerful, confident and attractive for some reason. I hope to find a job where I can wear one daily, along with a stylish coat in winter. However, I assume the magic fades quickly once you wear them daily.
>>
>>1135539
Not at all.
I've been wearing suits to work for the past 3 years. They're not expensive ones, but they are a very good fit, which is always more important. In any case, I never tire of wearing one. It can help you feel more confident and you'll look better in one than any other type of clothing.
>>
>>1135539
Thats because you're probably fat and/or ugly. So you look like shit in normal clothes.
>>
>>1135414

I dislike wearing them because they are not comfortable, but mainly because anything which distracts from the actual job is an inefficiency.
>>
>>1135553
What if the suit adds to the job, in that it commands more respect from coworkers, employees under you, or even management above you?

Clothes make the man. Take the Pope, for example. Without his pope hat and robes, he's just a scrawny guy telling you to not have sex before you're married. Would you take medical advice at face value from a guy in thongs, stubbies, no shirt, an Australian shirt tied around his neck, a Southern Cross tattooed on his chest, holding a VB and wearing a blonde mullet wig?

I mean, I would, but that's just because that's how our doctors dress here in Australia.
>>
>>1134803
I have 3 bespoke suits you idiot.
>>
>>1135548
nice projection m8
>>
>>1134803
>>1135254
I'm the timeshare sales faggot. I pretty much did this exact thing.

I took $1,000, invested it. Turned it into $1,500 and tried to live off of it for a few months as a NEET. That didn't work. When I was broke, I took three savings bonds I found under my bed, cashed them in for $600, and bought a suit. Applied to jobs and nailed the one with the timeshare company. That $600 has paid well over 20,000%.
>>
He worked 16-20 hour days for 4 months, 7 days a week. Being generous and assuming all days are 16 hours that's about 55 an hour, not including any labor he paid for and the cost of goods and materials etc etc

Still really impressive and good on him for working hard and rising out of poverty, but not a lot of people could do this and work that hard, and ultimately given the work he put in it's not a great deal of money given how backbracking hard labor is.
>>
>>1135417
underrated post
>>
>>1136213
Yeah the point is he set his mind to something and do it. Making over $100k in a few months.

Most people on here will post how they want to be rich but when it comes to even 8 hour days every day they'll be too weak to do it.
>>
>>1135591
Based
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.