[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that glorious feel when you have "made it" and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1445097866213.jpg (15 KB, 199x229) Image search: [Google]
1445097866213.jpg
15 KB, 199x229
>that glorious feel when you have "made it" and you get to deny your neglectful mother money
>because you told her all your finance degree was good for, was getting a job at a bank's call center
>you only visit once a year and make a big deal about how expensive plane tickets are
>You tell her you live in a trailer park, when you actually live in a paid for mcmansion
>you tell her you are 30k in debt from college, even though the scholarships that you got in sophomore year pretty much covered everything
>Even though you can rent a car and a hotel room when you visit, you stay at her place and eat for free, and make her pick you up from the airport and don't give her any gas money
>your brothers are equally clueless
>mom doesn't have insurance and is having trouble paying for her medication, all your brothers pitch in money except for you because they think you are too poor

That's what you get for not buying me pokemon cards you dumb bitch.
>>
I'm still proud of you son.
>>
How do I "make it"?
>>
>>1134233
And you're going to die with your poor ethics?

You only have one mother anon, might as well pay for her fucking medication. She still supports you even though she thinks you're a fucking failure.
>>
>>1134233
>That's what you get for not buying me pokemon cards you dumb bitch.

fucking lost it
>>
File: america fuck ya.gif (129 KB, 581x391) Image search: [Google]
america fuck ya.gif
129 KB, 581x391
>>1134233
I wanted to be evil, ever since childhood, wanting to join ISIS, but then I met the americans. Your shit isn't ideological, religious or even mental, no that is inherent evil, malicious, pure, genetic.
>>
>>1134233
>being this childish and spiteful
>made it

top kek
>>
>>1134233
Glad you made it but having mom issues makes you look pathetic.
>>
>>1134233

Why don't you get a hooker that looks like your mom to pretend she's her and then really let her have it
>>
>>1134329

> in a pile of unopened pokemon cards from ebay
>>
>>1134329
>>1134331
A-american Psycho 3...?
>>
tendies > pokemon cards
>>
>>1134356
This is acceptable for things like a divorced or child support scumbag leech mom, but otherwise not so much.
>>
twist - op's mother paid for his education
>>
What a atheistic thing to do.
>>
I think OP is fine here

Giving his mother cash would be like giving a homeless bum cash, they would spend it on booze and smokes

>inb4 but she's family
Poorfags gonna poor
>>
>>1134233
Western culture is so fucked
>>
>>1135954
this is true
>>
i thought jews liked their ma
>>
>>1134245
This
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.