[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's only two things in life, guns and butter Which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 2088x1151) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 2088x1151
There's only two things in life, guns and butter

Which are you going to make money off of?
>>
I would sell butter as a food source for personal armies, which would proably exist with all the guns around.
>>
>>1133770
the arms industry involves changing technology, there are far more opportunities for an investor than butter, even if you include margarine, soy based spreads and such companies with successful growing brands

though if you were starting a business you might be better off with butter because of the barriers to entry in the arms industry and you can compete with the big brands by producing higher quality butter
>>
>>1133770

I'm going to provide an app which allows you to compare the relative prices of guns and butter to find the best deal at any given time.
>>
If I own enough guns I can force everyone else to hand over their guns since my firepower is superior

Also I would need only one single gun to take away someone's butter

The choice is clear
>>
Guns that shoot butter
>>
Butter for guns
Gunbutter
>>
Butter. Butter is more of a commodity, but everyone uses it. Guns can be repaired and used for many years. You build a butter customer base and get people hooked to buy regularly. I would put addictive drugs in my butter.
>>
Guns don't expire if kept around too long.plus with the guns I can take all the butter I want.
>>
>>1134221
enjoy your no-butter when I show up with my brandy new top of the line guns that yours cant compete with and I take what I want
>>
Guns because everyone thinks nobody buys them and everyone needs butter 24/7 creating a lack of gun dealers and a surplus of butter dealers
>>
I'm a businessman. I buy guns and butter cheap. sell when expensive.
>>
I buy a cow and make bullets, duh.
>>
>>1134101
there's no apps
>>1134221
there's no drugs
>>1134282
there's no cows or bullets
>>
>>1134286
Alright nigger, where does the butter come from and what do people shoot from the guns?! Fine: I reload butter.
>>
>>1134291
idk, the OP just stated that there's nothing else in life but guns and butter

humans probably don't even exist

it's a strange universe
>>
>>1134294

True, harvest humans/life for chemical resources. Create life. am God.
There's gotta be a buck in that.
>>
File: 1676777_328x328.jpg (18 KB, 328x328) Image search: [Google]
1676777_328x328.jpg
18 KB, 328x328
>>1133770
"do you want your gun buttered, sir?"
>>
>>1134286

Debbie downer. Then I'll just facilitate the exchange of butter into guns in my marketplace and skim a bit off the top like a good capitalist would.
>>
>>1133770
this sounds like it was pulled straight out of a high school text book

oh wait

it is.
>>
Butter because it is a consumable good and demand is fairly constant

Guns are driven by panic buying
>>
File: 1438460700652.png (4 KB, 173x201) Image search: [Google]
1438460700652.png
4 KB, 173x201
>>1133770
How do guns exist when metal doesn't exist?
How does butter exist when cows don't exist?
How do I trade in either good when literally nothing else, including my body, mind, intelligence, any form of information gathering, any form of currency to trade my goods with, and any of the infrastructure upon which either of these goods are sold, exists?

These are important questions.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.