[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
growing weed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: errr-hi-there-joker.jpg (107 KB, 500x215) Image search: [Google]
errr-hi-there-joker.jpg
107 KB, 500x215
hey /biz/, a friend of mine (yeah) is thinking about becoming a weed grower in a country where it is not legal. What he hasn't figured out yet if how do you find someone that is willing to buy 100g or 1 kg from you? he doesn't want to sell it 1 g at a time because that would imply more risk .... ideas how to not get caught? what to do? how to avoid distroying his life?
>>
>>1133427
>>1133427
So you're basically limited to indoor grows, usually setting up tents and a ballast/light combo of 400/600/1000W bulb. If you look up on amazon for "grow sets", you can start yourself growing with an investment of $1000. No joke. It's so cheap these days because people here in the US started getting Chinese production on these items. Will they fail in a year? Yes. Are they a likely chance of starting a house fire? Yes. But it's cheap. They're all of the same make. IF I was serious about not starting a fire, I would invest in a ballast and an EYE hortilux bulb.

Also, in all honesty. Get it down to the oil if you're planning on mass production.
>>
>>1133427
>not having friends you can sell your bud to

if you have land just get one of those greenhouse tents, that way you don't have to pay out the ass for electricity
>>
>>1133463
Most serious growers that I know unload their supply to street gangs so they don't have to deal with being caught. If a gang member is caught distributing, he doesn't talk, does his time, is protected by LA EME/ AP, and you still get paid.

If medical MJ is legal, then obviously you would do wholesale to them first.
>>
>>1133470
where i live there are no gangs (not in the US), pretty peaceful city here...
>>
>>1133427
also inb4 >reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/microgrowery/comments/w3qz7/beginners_guide/
>>
>>1133475
this helped a lot, ty
>>
>>1133427
Are looking for 100g buyers or kg buyers? Two different ball games.
100 gr buyer could be your average student/20ish dude dealer buying bulk for alls his friends +some extra for cash
kg buyers will most likely be career criminals, and if you don't even know how to sell 100g, I suggest you stay away from that type of buyer.
>>
You could set up a deepweb store? And I imagine you would at some point be robbed selling kgs
>>
>>1133515
that's what i fear, that i couldn't handle the heat with big buyers
>>
>>1133515
depending on the space you have you're going to have a difficult timing pumping out 1kg indoors at any rate. find people who smoke, find their dealers and sell to them. alternatively you could unload it all on the deepweb which comes with its own set of alternate risks
>>
>>1133520
Target students, they have the money and the time to smoke regularly/daily. Hang out at social events (ideally september-october when new students have nobody in town) were you can meet your demographic, light one up, and the smell will bring them to you. Find a dozen guys who buy every week. Keep it low key, slow and steady wins the race.
Stay away from ghetto trash, short term you could make bigger sales, but those retards are police-magnets, can't process the fact that dressing like a rapper and calling attention for yourself is bad for business.
Any buyer over 100g a week and you should start considering muscle as a cost of business.
>>
>>1133427
actually grow a crop first so you have a realistic expectation of yield, expenses and labor. It's not that easy for a first timer
>>
As a ex weed dealer. Remember that you often have to deal with outright criminals who gladly will rob you because what are you going to do? Call the police? Even if you only sell in grams. So you bet you have to deal with that when you sell more. I was robbed several times, always robbed by new people. Even if they are recommended by your regular clients, be VERY cautious I was robbed twice by people recommended by folks I trusted. You are dealing with complete assholes that you would otherwise not have to deal with. Be friendly, and do deals with new people with lots of people around you. Be passively intimidating, ask to see the money and never hand over anything without the money present and block any potential escapes until you have counted the cash. (you can hand it over when he gives the cash, but make sure everything is there and make it as comfortable for the client as is reasonable. Have your guys ready to catch him if he tries to make a run for it without paying the agreed upon price for your stash. Also keep a weight and weigh it and let the client check if he wants. Keep everything reasonable and friendly.)
>>
>>1133473
non swedish Scandinavian detected
>>
>>1134708
nah man, not even close
>>
>>1134700
thanks man, also you were only the dealer or were you growing as well?

how much could i get out of 3 plants lets say each having a height of 50 cm ?
>>
>>1135258
There are so many other things that can affect your yield. Genetics are pretty important, for example.
>>
>>1135275
i was thinking about an aproximate number, given that the seeds are good and has good genetics, i'm planing on growing ak 47
>>
SPACE BUCKET!!!
>>
>>1134700
Yeah this. My uncle was a big player and there were many attempts on his life. I personally got robbed of $1k but it was more because I was 16 and naive.
>>
I grew weed because I was desperately in debt t, lots of woodland near me so I threw out about 30 seeds in 6 spots.
I got a return of 21 germinations only 18 made it to adulthood. The total gain from my operation (north west uk, poor outdoor growing conditions) was just shy of 3kg of weed. I, through knowing street dealers, simply phoned them asked to meet told them I could hook them up with a decent steady supply for a while. Sold the ozs at £170 street price is £240 or over £300 if you buy it in grams which lets be honest is usually .7-.9 depending on the guy.
Snapped my hands of made about 16 grand took me about 3 months to shift the lot with 3 people buying from me. Used the money to pay off debts and start a business.
>>
>>1133427
sup Joel
>>
>>1133463
>So you're basically limited to indoor grows

I wouldn't recommend indoor grows over outdoor "guerrilla growing" if you can. Guerrilla growing is where you plat the plants out doors in remote locations, but not on your land. Then all you do is go there with your face covered and look after the plants.
Take a dog with you and stash the equipment (as little as possible) at the site and no one can really identify you as the grower. People do this in the UK see >>1135504 so northern climates aren't so much of a problem.
>>
Start buying it yourself of many people to build connections and then just simply ask them if they would be intrested in buying a large amount of it, or if there supplier would, its simply really OP. Over here it sells for 25 euro a gram so it easy bank if you can do it right.
>>
This thread is such a good read, pls contriboot more
>>
>>1133750
If you do that you will get a knock on your door from his previous supplier. This will likely not go well for you.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457096948068.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457096948068.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>1135915
Detected the DEA
>>
>>1133475
tidder<
>>
File: 1406360319838.png (27 KB, 190x201) Image search: [Google]
1406360319838.png
27 KB, 190x201
Meth is more profitable in the long run desu senpai. If you don't know how to make it just ask your local high school chem teacher.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.