[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any online scams I could do to get rich instantly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 720x960
any online scams I could do to get rich instantly?
>>
You could buy ethereum but it's not instant.
>>
>>1132766
Kek
>>
sauce?
>>
>>1132772
some facebook page
>>
File: 1418861046060.jpg (60 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
1418861046060.jpg
60 KB, 498x668
if i new i woudnt tell, u bad boi
>>
cryptowolves

https://www.reddit.com/r/cryptowolves

pm the mod saying you want to make money
>>
Buy idents and socials and you may be able to pull off some tax scams. One dude made millions before they caught him. If he stopped and moved on he'd still have it. It's pretty big right now. Someone tried to screw my wife over this year as a matter of fact. They got cold feet about it though and didn't go through with it whoever it was. Pussy. If it was me I would've done it. I'm not riding this year's wave but next tax season I'm going IN!
>>
>>1132764
You could try your hand at ransomware. I read that it generates over 100 million per year.
>>
>>1132764
>instantly
no
>>
>>1132803
I did now what?
>>
>>1132803
Why you givin up your cryptoshill bosses? You're fired.
>>
>>1132803
IWATN TO MAKE MONEY!
>>
>>1132764
who is this semen demon in the pic?
>>
>>1133621
http://www.dxlive.com/preview/MIYO8888
>>
File: wtf.png (25 KB, 731x536) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
25 KB, 731x536
>>1133619
hey fyuck you! let me in~!
>>
>>1132764
Offer to suck cocks. Then show up and pull down their pants, open your mouth, hover it just over the tip of their penis then jump up and run away with the money.
>>
>>1132764
No
>>
> Clearly non-worksafe pic

MOOOOOOOODDDDDSSSSSSS
>>
Pump dogshit cryptocurrencies on /biz/
>>
I've got a great one going, but I'm not just going to post it publicly.
I tell you what, I like your style so I'll cut you in. Send me $750 and I'll have $1k for you by Friday. Things go well, and I'll let you send me more for higher returns.
>>
>>1134147
how is it non-worksafe? you work in a gay bar or something?
>>
>>1134147
worksafe blue boards are more of a guideline to deter shitposting, if you are actually at work it is incredibly retarded to go on 4chan at all
>>
>>1134213
Sent ;)
>>
Make onion sites saying that you will sell people credit card information you have scammed, create an online forum within your onion site and create fake posts going back 2-3 years or whatever saying that it worked and such. wait for idiots thinking they can make an easy for grand try to buy credit card info with bitcoins.

I know this works
>>
Why's that pic all grainy? Higher res version?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.