[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Technical Analysis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: tradingISBULLSHIT.jpg (438 KB, 892x996) Image search: [Google]
tradingISBULLSHIT.jpg
438 KB, 892x996
>Technical Analysis
>>
>>1132131
This is what happens when you don't buy ETH.
>>
>>1132131
I'm confused. Is technical analysis involves the whole knowing alphas and betas and then considering the whole balance sheet before buying or you just do some crazy shit fibonacci or something?
>>
>>1132138
Technical analysis is basically using patterns, trends and lagging indicators.

Algorithm trading uses alphas and betas and a lot of statistical bullshit to find high correlations for second/minute trades impossible to do by a human

Difference between technical analysists and algo nerds is that technical analysts trade with their eyes glued to the screen. Algo nerds let their bots do it for them
>>
>>1132131
I love that chart. I made 5k those days. /biz/ was saying full throttle happening. and I followed the trend.
>>
>>1132131
actually, that chart would tell you to expect both paths. so gj being a faggot OP
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Lx90gU_KBc
>>
>>1132136
Youre an idiot.
>>
>>1132334
hahahahahahahaahhahahahaha
fucking penny stocks
Fucking second traders.
>>
>>1132334
hahahahahahahahahahhaha
>>
>>1132334
what the fuck did he think it would happen? oh the graph made bunny ears that surely means it will hop up again!! what the fuck is with those technical analysis basement traders?
>>
>>1132138
i like using order books as my ta.
>>
>>1132551
i mean, really, he should've seen that the liquidity has just dried up. (evident of the recent gap up) dumb money bought in when the smart money were taking profit, then the smart money saw the dumb money tied up. smart money didn't have to put much money down to bring price down like that, since there's literally nothing in between since the dumb money is tied up.
>>
>>1132334
Lmfao. Clueless. He may as well be daytrading shitcoins.
>>
File: sell now.jpg (207 KB, 1888x916) Image search: [Google]
sell now.jpg
207 KB, 1888x916
>>1132131

anybody who has done even the slightest technical analysis knows to sell right now.

most people right now are buying/selling based on emotions, and emotion-controlled markets have a very predictable pattern.
>>
>>1132334
kek
>>
File: 1326747248183.jpg (6 KB, 213x219) Image search: [Google]
1326747248183.jpg
6 KB, 213x219
>>1132334
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.