[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I bought around 950 ETH when it was 4.3$ or something. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
So I bought around 950 ETH when it was 4.3$ or something.

I have pretty much doubled the money and am holding those 950 ETH.

I still have about 5000$ left at the exchange.

Should I drop it on the rest of ETH or wait to BUY THE DIP?

What would you do in my place?

I'm a long term investor.
>>
>>1131879
>to the moooooooon

Buy that dip fucker
>>
>asking real investment advice on a Burmese woodworking community
>>
>>1131884
Asking for /biz/ advice on /biz/
Yes, doing that.
Actually doing that.
Yes.

Where is the problem?

If the fuckers here would have listened to Bitcoin shills a few years ago, there would be a lot more Lamborghinis.
>>
>>1131879
Invest as much as your comfortable losing.

I threw in $1000 at $3 and am comfortable losing that $1000 – I made my peace and said goodbye to it.

I'll sell at $6 if it hits that low and possibly buy another $1000 in if I feel another pump coming, otherwise I'm just holding and watching.
>>
>>1131888
I am comfortable putting that money in ETH, since I got it from selling BTC. I'm just not sure if I should buy now or wait for a DIP and buy then. I have set some very low buys instead of an EXTREME DIP, but it probably won't drop that low.
>>
>>1131890
>it probably won't drop that low
By what indication? What happened yesterday was a price correction, not a dip.
My thinking is that it will drop below 7 and then bounce back up. If we're playing this like bitcoin, then it will bounce slowly upward and then skyrocket.
>>
>>1131890
My personal feeling is that we will travel sideways for the next couple of days at least.

The panic dump is over but the fear and FUD is still around. Once homestead gets imminent around we could see a pump by saturday.
>>
>>1131887
People shill everything here. Even a broken clock is right twice a day
>>
>>1131895
ETH is still way undervalued. The real price now should be about $20.

You still view it as just another shitcoin when you should be recognising that it is bitcoin 2.0
>>
>>1131901
>ETH is still way undervalued. The real price now should be about $20.
What technical or fundamental analysis are you basing this on?

>>1131897
>People shill everything here. Even a broken clock is right twice a day
So what are you doing here then?
Fact is, same exact things were said about Bitcoin and proved RIGHT. Ethereum is 10x better than Bitcoin. Logic dictates - listen to /biz/.
>>
>>1131908
You have a very short term memory then, a shit ton of people lost all their money when it was shilled here at $1000 too.
>>
>>1131879
Where is the best place to buy ETH ?
>>
>>1131919
Only idiots bought at those obviously skyhigh levels though.

The whole point is catching something at its early beginning. Currently it is beginning of ETH. When BTC was at 1000$ whole world had heard about it by then and there were news articles everywhere.
>>
>>1131925
Kraken.com
Poloniex.com
>>
File: roulette.jpg (31 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
roulette.jpg
31 KB, 400x267
>>1131879
sell everything and never gamble again
>>
>>1131941
It is not gambling when you study the fundamentals.
>>
>>1131945
He just doesn't understand crypto thats why he sees it as gambling. Just like people who dont understand stocks view the stock market as gambling. It is. If you dont understand and just gamble. But if you do understand you can make educated guesses which lead to profit.
>>
>>1131884
This joke is like nails on a chalkboard. But thats prob your intention.
>>
>>1131945
>>1131956
only bitcoin has any fundamental value and far below its speculative value, ethereum is objectively no different from dogecoin
>>
>>1131984
>confirmed for not studying the fundamentals
kek I'm done here.
>>
>>1131984
You gotta be fair though, after Core/Classic fiasco (still ongoing), bitcoin is like a shitflinging, poopcovered monkey.
>>
>>1131984
>if I keep saying it it's going to come true

Lol. Vitalik is going to shard gas all over your bitcoin maximalist dreams.
>>
File: samethingwatchitcrash.jpg (18 KB, 427x545) Image search: [Google]
samethingwatchitcrash.jpg
18 KB, 427x545
prediction: ethereum has no relevant new features and will crash eventually, although in the short term the shills might find new marks and keep the bubble going for a while

>>1131993
>you're magically wrong somehow but I can't explain why
k
>>1131994
most of the value of bitcoin is speculative but some people at least use bitcoins to buy drugs over the internet so it has some fundamental value
>>1131996
>far below its speculative value
I am aware bitcoin's value is overinflated by "GOING TO THE MOON" types, also it is ironic you mention this since you are one of them
>>
>>1132041
So you admit you are wrong because ethereum not only has the same value as bitcoin has as an internet payment mechanism (only faster and more efficient) but it has myriad uses beyond that due to its programability.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.