[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: NEM.png (10 KB, 631x75) Image search: [Google]
NEM.png
10 KB, 631x75
Pump now, don't cry tomorrow.
>>
File: WP_20160201_20_15_32_Pro.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160201_20_15_32_Pro.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>1131821
Nem pumped all weekend you think ita going to again?

I already shilled this weeks ago

It went up almost 300%

You think more?

Seriously
>>
>another fucking coin

I just got into ETH, what kind of shit is this?
>>
File: WP_20160201_20_15_03_Pro.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160201_20_15_03_Pro.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>1132127
Its Japan eth, no seriously its better though
>>
>>1132176
>better

Explain why. Instead of saying "kek" all the time like a retard.
>>
File: WP_20160201_20_12_08_Pro.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160201_20_12_08_Pro.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>1132178
Because its not made by some ether huffing Russian agent.

Its made by a Japanese man from scratch and is getting ready to go to the moin
>>
>>1132176
Pretty much. Japan is apparently hyped as fuck for it and it has the backing of a nip bank.
I have about 14 million XEM so I'm hoping it becomes big. It recently ranked up to number 9th on coingecko but now ranked back down to 14th after the large pump.
Within the next year or so, it might get to 1 or 2$, maybe more.
>>
Where can I buy this shit?
>>
>>1133131
poloniex
>>
>>1133116
Keep dreaming lol. That would mean a $900billion market cap. The supply of NEM is fuckhuge.

No one can even explain what it does.

"New economy movement" sounds like some kind of cult or mlm scheme. That shit will not fly in the west.
>>
The reason I personally think it'll get big is that it will likely tap in the asian market. People are hoping that China will pump heavily into Ether and make everyone rich, but I don't think they even care about Ether to do that. They might be more likely to do that with a home grown coin. With Japan and China pumping into it, it's very likely to make a lot of money.
>>
>>1133151
>The supply of NEM is fuckhuge.
Yeah, that is one of the main problems I see with it. That market cap is too high.
>>
>>1133160
Doubt it. Chinese people trust western stuff more. If white people are buying it they automatically see it as legit.

And if there's one country that chinese people hate above all others, it's japan.

If anything this coin is capturing the clueless weeboo market.
>>
>>1133170
>And if there's one country that chinese people hate above all others, it's japan.
Not korea or vietnam?

Either way, saying only weeboos will buy it is a bit of a stretch.
>>
Though I think every asian country hates each other, so it doesn't matter.
>>
And now XEM is crashing down hard.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.