[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ETH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Flag.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Flag.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Is it still worth buying ETH? it dropped pretty big last night.
I am going to spend like 12.000 on ETH, lets hope it wont be a big fiasco
>>
>>1131631
12 dollar aren't worth shit, mate.
>>
Well, this is the actual dip so buy it.

It's started to go back up quite strongly.
>>
>>1131652
There is no dip.

You don't now what a dip is.

Eth correcting from pumped 11$ to 8$ is no fucking dip.

Eth going from 1$ to 11$, then dropping to 4$ is a dip.
>>
>>1131631

Got 16k on ETH, im comfy loosing the money. but I have big hopes,don't expect big big profit until a year or so tho.
>>
>>1131758
Ethereum will make crypto real pham

http://youtu.be/V_3rcP2Duv0
>>
My bad.... i mean 12,000 Euros
>>
>>1131764

Ideally I would need to have a eth at 360 EUR. It would yield me EUR600k. making me reach 1.5M
>>
>>1131769
It will go higher than that. The cryptocurrency scene is primed for it. Some time this year ETH will be in triple figures. And by next year we could see over $1000. With serious adoption of Ethereum based applications we could see a speculative boom unseen before in cryptocurrency.

Remember, ether is a currency. Comparing it to market caps of companies is retarded. Currencies usually have market caps in the trillions.
>>
>>1131774
>ETH at 1000
Do you realise there will be 5x more ETH than there ever be BTC, right?

Ethereum is infinite basically.
>>
>>1131799
>no asic mining means limited supply
>fluctuation in gas price means that supply can easily become a hot commodity
Yeah OK see you there.
>>
>>1131774
>Remember, ether is a currency.

It is not a currency, idiot. Read the FAQ. It is specifically laid out as NOT A CURRENCY, but FUEL FOR DECENTRILIZED SOFTWARE
>>
>>1131804
Closer to a commodity really. Like crude oil.

>ether to easily reach $140 a barrel
How many coins can I fit in a barrel?
>>
>>1131804
Thats just weasel wording to disarm bitcoin maximalist faggots and to avoid being turned over by the SEC. To all intents and purposes it functions as a currency just like BTC does.
>>
>>1131816
Depends on the size of the barrel pham, but remember that barrels can roll downhill. Better to shoot out of it like Donkey Kong and go to the moon.
>>
>>1131799
>Ethereum is infinite

No. You've been listening to too much FUD from panicking bitcoin maximalists.

The total amount of Ethereum is likely to remain at about 90 million by the time POS is implemented. And after that inflation will be at around 1% per year far less than is needed to replace lost ETH due to unrecoverable private keys caused by owner death or accident.
>>
>>1131754
You don't know what "know" is buddy. Like anyone should take your fucking advice chump.
>>
>>1131828
>by the time POS is implemented

It is not implemented yet. So by definition Ethereum is infinite.
>>
>>1131841
No. There is a difficulty bomb set in the POW consensus algorithm that forces a change to POS. After that block number is reached mining will obtain no ETH.

You cannot outsmart Ethereum. It's the world computer.
>>
>>1131774
And how did you reach this conclusion? What was your analysis?
>>
>>1131861
By simply observing the cryptocurrency market and analysing the people and technology behind all the cryptocurrencies.

Ethereum is agead by miles in both the organisation and networking capability of it's team and backers and in the technology department it is market leader by miles.

There is a momentum in the ethereum development exosystem that will be extremely hard for any other cryptocurrency to compete with on a like for like basis. Ethereum is attracting all the young talent globally.

Bitcoins genX bagholders are going to be left in the dust unless they diversify in to ethereum.

Also, Ethereum is working closely with the banking system and has the support of regulators and the ear of important government institutions especially in europe.
>>
>>1131881
So you have no analysis, only >muh feels

case dropped.
>>
>>1131893
What more analysis do you want? This is cryptocurrency speculation we're talking about and so far my ideas are playing out in the real world.

I will sell my ETH if any of that changes or another competitor comes out that I analyse to be better.

You want some kind of formula for speculating on cryptocurrency? There is none. It's more about extrapolation of historical and current events and understanding crowd psychology.

I know this is hard for people wih autism but if you try hard you may learn something here.
>>
File: vitalikbuterin.jpg (124 KB, 1680x818) Image search: [Google]
vitalikbuterin.jpg
124 KB, 1680x818
>>1131631
of course it's a big fiasco, every triple digiter knows it, all the shills know it and believe they are edgy like le wolf of wall street

I remember in early 2014 telling everyone this was the last time bitcoin will bubble (for years at least) because it has achieved global recognition and everyone who was going to buy already has. I remember saying dogecoin was just a bitcoin clone, there was nothing special about it and it can't compete with bitcoin. These are not difficult predictions to make, it is like saying "microsoft won't go bankrupt tomorrow".
>>
>>1131893
As bitcoin goes down and ether goes up, you are literally retarded for advocating keeping money in any crypto other than ether. Ether is the only crypto to have a tapable reserve of real value in what it will fuel.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 725x483) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 725x483
>>1131960
>i predicted bitcoin wouldn't bubble again after mtgox. Therefore i am a genius

Sorry m8 you're wrong about ethereum. And you sure ain't a genius
>>
>>1131631
ALREADY COMING BACK STRONG BUY THE DIP FAGGOT
>>
>>1131961
>literally retarded
>not figuratively retarded

You are figuratively a retard
Kill yourself and learn to speak.
>>
>>1131990
I wanted to... I fucking wanted to. It was less than 8 dollars last night. Any chance for another dip by Wednesday?
>>
>>1131968
>ad hominem
I'm not implying I'm a genius, I'm implying you're a retard.

The EVM is a fatuous superficial feature, Etherium is no different from dogecoin.
>>
>>1132006
>fatuous

Lol no. It's a core feature and is the reason that everyone from banks to samsung and car manufacturers will be using it for building the IOT. As well as all the decentralised applications that will be released on the platform.
>>
>>1132012
Let him have his way. He is a typical conservative laggard who won't listen until it is too late, then cry how we got "lucky" as we will be getting blowjobs from 10s in our freshly bought ETH lambos a few years down the road.

Real men learn to take RISKS in their life.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.