[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there such a thing as a live in prostitute or something like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: lyna tran 11.jpg (114 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
lyna tran 11.jpg
114 KB, 700x900
is there such a thing as a live in prostitute or something like that? I know you can find prostitutes and live-in maids in countries like Vietnam and the Philippines but does anyone know of some website or service that can connect me with something like this?
>>
Tbh live in maids are essentially prostitutes. If you proposition them they will not refuse
>>
File: lyna tran12.jpg (70 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
lyna tran12.jpg
70 KB, 533x800
>>1131539
Ok assuming some will say yes and others will say no, should I just ask them if they want to be a prostitute before I hire them? Somehow I'm not sure if this is the most effective way, isn't there any sort of more targeted approach?
>>
>>1131536
What you are looking for is called a "wife".
>>
File: lyna tran13.jpg (272 KB, 600x787) Image search: [Google]
lyna tran13.jpg
272 KB, 600x787
>>1131560
I thought someone might say this, maybe I should have specified that the idea is to possible have multiple at the same time or lose one once your done, without also having to put up with the other shit in a marriage. This is also assuming money is not an issue btw
>>
>>1131569
I'd say your dream is impossible unless you want to move to southeast asia.
>>
File: lyna tran15.jpg (71 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
lyna tran15.jpg
71 KB, 1024x768
>>1131576
ok thats not a problem but once I'm there how do I find these women?

on a side note wouldn't it be possible just to "ship" them over like a mail order bride?
>>
Like a wife?
>>
>>1131560
Lol, get yourself an Asian wife......
>>
>>1131584

>mail order bride

kek. Heard it exists but very difficult to get them in the country especially if you're from the USA. Also they may pressure you to marry them in order to get the citizienship.

On the otherside if you go to the southeast Asia as an European / American you'll have plenty of pussy from 3rd-word gold diggers and prostitutes are also very cheap there.
>>
>>1131584
sorry OP, it seems like nobody on biz has a clue.
>>
>>1131636
alright so what I'm gathering is this apparently doesn't exist and although its possible I'm going to have to do all the legwork myself
>>
>>1131642

Why would someone who has got himself this comfy setup, be browsing 4chan /biz/ to tell you how to do what he did?

He's busy fucking one of his hookerwives.
>>
yes it's called a gf
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/trash/1794249
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.