[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HATE MY LIFE, WHY CAN'T I BE FUCKING RICH!?!? FUCK!!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: Bag-of-Money.jpg (208 KB, 679x723) Image search: [Google]
Bag-of-Money.jpg
208 KB, 679x723
I HATE MY LIFE, WHY CAN'T I BE FUCKING RICH!?!? FUCK!!!!!
>>
You did nothing to earn it.
>>
>>1131027
Most rich people did shit either.
>>
>>1131035
Yes they did, how else would they have made money besides inheritance?

They sure as hell didn't ask "why am I not rich", they actually did something for it.
>>
>>1131048
Most rich people inherited their money or a part of it.

Others got good education (i.e. good connections) paid by parents, but in the end that's not different.

There are maybe 1% of richfags who got rich without luck and with hard work and determination, but their stories are very very atypical.

Jack Ma is one of the guys who really made it on their own, though he'd never be there where he is today without good connections at the communist party.

In the US if you disregard shit like the entertainment industry the number of self-made millionaires in the classic sense is basically zero compared to all the ones who got a head-start.
>>
>>1131064
But that's false.

Look at the Forbes rich list. Most are self made.

But go ahead, make up fake justifications to make yourself feel better.
>>
Jews
>>
>>1131067
Yeah, if you're talking about the older generation, I'm talking about mine. And don't give me this "I went to Harvard, but I dropped out, I'm totally self-made guize" crap either, because thats no self-made, thats "being rich while dressing as a hobo hipster to get in touch with my working class roots" shit

You aint no self-made if your parents paid for your fancy education and safety net. Fucking Rockefeller was self-made, not these Harvard and MIT babies.
>>
>>1131072
I think you're looking too deep into this.

Are you mad that some people got what you call, "lucky"?

I think you should focus on what YOU need to do to succeed, looking around all the time won't get you very far.
>>
>>1131079
No. I'm tired of trust fund babies, hipsters, Harvard drop-outs, playing-with-daddy's-money's telling me "just follow your dreams bro", "dont be a wagecuck, bro"

You know, if you live at $10 a day you're richer than 50% of the world.

You must be pretty fucking smug if you think someone managing a billion dollar works harder than some Chinese fucker who wash dishes 16 hours a day.

And your smugness also indicates that unlike what you want to believe about yourself you never really worked hard for what you have and/or got lucky.

Get back at me when you grew up and understand how LUCKY you're.
>>
>>1131079
This guy gets it. Spot counting money in other peoples pockets, and work to on getting a cash flow to yours.
>>
>>1131083
You're missing the point I'm afraid.
>>
>>1131082
Who's acting smug?

Looks like you're looking for stuff to get mad about.

YOU were the one who brought rich people did nothing to earn their money.

It astonishes me that you'll spend so much time getting yourself over other people's success that you dont even work on your own. You are a very bitter person, you will never make it.
>>
>>1131092
1. what makes you think I'm not working on my own success?

2. you're smug AND deluded

3. your mentality is what eventually I don't want to have either way. If success means being this deluded about "working hard" then no thanks. Nigger, success is LUCK 90% of the time, just fucking digest that already.

For every Jack Ma who made 40 billion dollars there are billions who worked equally hard and got put into a grave with nothing.

Just fucking understand that, I dont need you stupid advice, you sound like you're 20 and have big words of "success", nigger you dont know shit about life.
>>
>>1131098
Why am I smug?

For saying that OP(who wishes to be rich) should work hard to earn money?

What should I have said instead? That he deserves to be rich and it will come any day now he just needs to wait?

>Your mentality
Which?

>90% got lucky
OK I'll take your statistic you pulled out of your ass. But they got lucky doing something.

You will never get lucky if you don't work hard, I never said it guarantees success.
>>
>>1131079
I completely agree but I wonder how you can focus more on yourself and less on others? I've been trying to be more self focused but it's not an easy thing to change.
>>
>>1131106
What do you mean?

Just stay focused on your shit. Stop comparing yourself to others all the time.

Also read "A guide to a rational life" (I think that's the right title)
>>
Hard work doesn't guarantee great success. Being smart with your money and having the right opportunities can somewhat garner success. Bitching on an anime board about people who did succeed does nothing to get you opportunities or guarantee success.
>>
>>1131098
>>1131111
Correction:

Hard work does NOT guarantee success. But rather not working hard GUARANTEES failure.

Your choice.
>>
>>1131067
It's true, that most multi-billionaires are self made, but they are like 0,00001 percent of the worlds population. Most millionaires however are not.
>>
>>1131122
That is why I am frustrating, I swung for the fences and failed. There are so many things that didnt break my way that would've set me up for life, but I miss it by 1 % or things out of my hands. Now I am back to zero.
>>
>>1131194
and practically every one of them werent directly my fault, my plan was perfect but because of random regulations or random bureaucracy that either delayed a situation for weeks or made it impossible. Shit comes out of the blue to fuck you all the time. It is IMPOSSIBLE.
>>
>>1131082
Oh fucking please, life isn't based on how hard you work not matter what the retards tell you, it's about how smart you work.

Do you honestly fucking think the self made billionaires got their position by "being the very best, and honest, and hardest workers"? No.

Gates ran fucking monopoly on computers, Jobs learned how to oversell cheap crap, and Buffet learned how to fucking invest. Was it difficult? Sure. Was is "hard" work? No.

Quit bitching about how unlucky you are and make your own fortune the smart way.
>>
>>1131088
Go kill yourself.
>>
I think the ratio is 1/3 of all rich people have inherited their wealth. Defining rich as more than a million dollars of net worth excluding primary house. Might be from Millionaire next door book.

Most second and third generation rich burn through the money, hence why it is only 1/3.
>>
>>1131082
>No. I'm tired of trust fund babies, hipsters, Harvard drop-outs, playing-with-daddy's-money's telling me "just follow your dreams bro", "dont be a wagecuck, bro"
Lmao that poorfag butthurt,

U wageslaves will never learn
>>
>>1131064
Nobody get rich "out of luck", people who wins the lottery are worse off most of the time because they also take up huge loans and in a year they have used all their millions, have huge debts and nothing to show for it.
>>
>>1131082
>You must be pretty fucking smug if you think someone managing a billion dollar works harder than some Chinese fucker who wash dishes 16 hours a day.
Its called intelect over manual labor. Has nothing to do with how many hours you work.

You are retarded if you think they should earn the same amount of money.
>>
>>1131307
That is because these people are stupid
>>
>>1131064
>education
College is just a tool. You wont get shit without actualy doing anything.
Btw stop it wth the excuses and just study in eurape where you dont pay for uni or very little in comparison to the us.
>>
>>1131082
>what is high responsibility
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.