[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The more research I do, the more it seems like almost every employee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Rockefellers.png (551 KB, 692x914) Image search: [Google]
Rockefellers.png
551 KB, 692x914
The more research I do, the more it seems like almost every employee is a cuck. Even front office investment bankers in London make about £150 k at the age of 30, I read, and they work for shitloads of hours. And it's taxed heavily. And living in London costs a tonne.

It seems like the best you can hope for as an employee is an engineer at Google / traditional engineering where you get a more relaxed environment and mid to high pay (low by finance standards).

Add to all that the office politics, unpaid overtime / face time. Also student debt required for many white collar jobs (now averaging about £44 k in the UK, though thankfully not in my part of the country).

I'm getting off topic but there is something fundamentally very cucky about it.
>>
>>1130961
>the more research I do
So you've never been employed. But you've done a lot of "research" on being employed. Lmao never heard that one before you fucking basement gnome
>>
>>1130961
Self employed business owner masterrace here.

I make a shit tonne of money running my own business and I don't have to be nice to anyone.

I also work out my own taxes and decide to pay very little.

It's the way forward. I laugh at the office drones walking to their cubicles havimg to beg for a raise. If I want a raise I just put my prices up or randomly overcharge a customer. Lifes fucking great!
>>
>Cuck this cuck that

Yes everyone is a cuck except for you.

Don't work, you don't want to be a cuck right? Clearly the best choice is shitposting on 4chan or best case scenario - starting a shitty blog and doing affiliate marketing as a "business".

You don't want to be a cuck, right?

$150k/yr pffftttt that's so little!!! I'm not working for less than $500k/yr with all my skills and experience! WHAT AM I A KEK?
>>
>>1130980
No you don't.

>I work out my own taxes and decide to pay very little
>Decide

Lmao
>>
>>1130985
What is cash
>>
>>1130990
>Randomly put my prices up or overcharge a customer

Yeah that's totally believable.
>>
>>1130961
>The more research I do, the more it seems like almost every employee is a cuck.
Basically yes. No matter how much an employee makes, an employer is in the better position since he can profit from numerous employees rather than the employee who only profits from one, even if it is a higher amount per employee.
>>
>>1131009
>an employer is in the better position since he can profit from numerous employees rather than the employee who only profits from one, even if it is a higher amount per employee.
Also the business owner has opportunities for expansion, like hiring more employees. The only comparable thing an employee can do is work more hours, but this is extremely taxing and has a hard cap of 24hrs/day less sleep and travel. The employer can profit from thousands of work-hours per day.
>>
>>1131009
It is less responsibility to be an employee though. The difference in monies is justified.
>>
>>1131014
And the employer is exposed to the risk of failure and market conditions. Also the liability that comes from having to pay employees.
>>
>>1131024
This.

Why can't you fucking idiots understand that "running a business" is not easy if it's anything close to the scale you talk about.

>Just hire employees bro
>Just pay them less then they earn you dude

Yeah it's a lot more complicated than that.
>>
You should've listen to your dad or granddad, because old folks will tell you that no one will ever get rich by working for others.

It's fucking age-old wisdom and it was true back then just as it is true now.
>>
>>1131026
Yes its risky but compared to the alternative it is superior, for as an employee you are a certifiable cuck, a temporary slave who gets rewarded only with the scraps.
>>
>>1131031
this this this.

it's absolutely fine to not want to be rich though. i've learned that a lot of people are happy with their careers, and don't want to live to work. rather work to live. they don't care if their nolife boss is making more money and feeling superior.

either way, as an incel nolife loser, the pursuit of making money is a very intellectually stimulating challenge. so I'm in it to win it.

beats vidya basementdwelling.
>>
>>1130996
Whats so unbelievable about it wagecucky. It's how the real world works
>>
>>1130996
Depends. How often do you check a bill for lunch, let alone a purchase order paid with company money?
>>
even if you're working at google your kuked

literally as long as you're working towards someone else's dreams you're a kek
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.