[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
time to long GOOG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: mootxico.png (551 KB, 877x655) Image search: [Google]
mootxico.png
551 KB, 877x655
Guys, looks like it's a good time to long Alphabet.
>>
>>1130133
Damn, he's deffinately upgraded from us.
>>
>>1130133
Yay mootsie! He finally got out of this shithole, good on him, man..

I miss moot.
>>
>moot will never return to 4chan
>we're permanently stuck with the gook
>>
Since moot left, I don't know. It's kind of like 4chan has no soul anymore. Yet we linger on, going through the motions, acting as though there was any heart in it, but there isn't..
>>
>>1130156
I feel this

Everything is the same shilling over again
>>
>>1130156
4chan has legitimately gotten worse as a whole. And yeah yeah, I know "it was never good," ha ha classic joke, this is just an entire new level of shit though.

At least before, if there was a problem you could email [email protected] and he'd do his best. He had a presence in threads around the site. He'd post from time to time and actually answer questions (and in legible english too). Where the fuck is Hiro? How do you contact him? There is rampant spam and shitposting on all boards now. Does anything get done about it? Good luck trying to have a discussion somewhere because it'll be ruined.

The only bastion from the shitposting is low traffic boards but even then it's still shifting through shit. The last actual good discussion I ever had was a nostalgia thread on /b/ like 3 years ago. /b/ of all places.
>>
What the fuck would he be doing? As far as I know he doesn't know much about anything, and he got lucky with this shithole.
>>
>>1130167
just buy some ether senpai, it'll be ok
>>
>>1130167
Haha I didn't say 4chan was GOOD before, no no no.. just that it had some kind of spirit that it doesn't have now.

/b/ has always been the best board, anyway.
>>
>>1130170

From his blog:

> I continually find myself drawn to their
> intelligence, passion, and enthusiasm
> — as well as a universal desire to
> write modular CSS code for the
> Google Calendar Project.
>>
File: 1181119282280.gif (527 KB, 171x96) Image search: [Google]
1181119282280.gif
527 KB, 171x96
>>1130133
I TOLD YOU THOSE CAPTCHA'S WER BULLSHIT!!
I TOLD YOU!!

now if you haven't buy now, drop google for duckduckgo
>>
this is why da nigga moot left forchan. he was trying to get hired by someone. no one would hire him as long as he was operating a cheese pizza, feminine penis, hindi poo-in-the-loo, image board.
>>
>>1130146
The gook moved WWE from /sp/ to /asp/ so he's ok with me.
>>
Fuck moot, boards like this were made lazilly and we suffer still because of it.

And the only thing his new job gets thats better is pay and maybe experience. His position is toilet paper compared to 4chan admin.
>>
>>1130156
The smart users left in 09 and 14.
>>
>>1130441
why those dates
>>
File: 1389442040911.gif (436 KB, 760x428) Image search: [Google]
1389442040911.gif
436 KB, 760x428
>>1130208
Why is moots so kawaii
>>
>>1130449
Bday and ggate
>>
>>1130208
Sounds like typical tech gobbledygook.
>>
>>1130441
>14
If you mean to 8gag, nah.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.