[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING: ETHEREUM FREE FALL IMMINENT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: drop it like it's not hot.png (25 KB, 1036x407) Image search: [Google]
drop it like it's not hot.png
25 KB, 1036x407
SELL SELL SELL

>high volume sellers
>resistance ceiling hit
>reversal in progress

The meme is over, the dream is over. Get out while you still can

Screencap this thread to repost in a week or so--don't say I didn't warn you all.
>>
I told people this would happen. I literally said it would crash a few days ago.

Nobody listens, they're all just intent on this being the new Bitcoin. In the time you wasted with this crash you could've traded to FCT or MAID, even put a BTC or two into XEM and been a lot better off, buying back into ETH later at a much lower price.

Only a small portion of people here are actually interested in the project itself, most of these people are just buying it to convert to BTC and USD later. Since that's the case, why remain so faithful to ETH when you could trade other coins in the meantime and buy more? Also stop-limits, do people seriously not use these?
>>
File: 1450874242020.png (273 KB, 469x480) Image search: [Google]
1450874242020.png
273 KB, 469x480
>not buying the dip
>>
>>1130141
where can i store Maid?
>>
>>1130141

>they're all just intent on this being the new Bitcoin.

Yeah in like a year or two not in a week. People were talking originally about buying ETH and then holding for 6 months. Some whales decided to pump and dump it and now everyone thinks it's going to crash and hit zero.
>>
>>1130165
This right here. I'm not expecting it to be high right now. In fact I want it to stay low for when my coin clears so I can buy more. I picture this as the early days of bitcoin, not the to the moon days.
>>
>>1130120
we gettin ready to blast off, don't know what you're talkin about fgt. india buys in tomorrow, homestead released the 14th, and counterparty might switch over to eth furthering the price
>>
>>1130163
>>1130175
>>1130241

>shills detected
>>
>>1130120

I agree OP
>>
French defense company job opening for Ethereum developers

http://www.parisjob.com/emplois/stagiaire-ingenieur-r-et-d-cryptographie-appliquee-au-blockchain-ethereum-h-f-929075.html
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 564x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 564x377
>>1132726
>Thales

Ethereum battleships when?
>>
>>1132726
Holy crap! Whats going on??? Are ethereum developers beginning to jump ship and find jobs elsewhere?
>>
>>1132733
god damn you're one stupid motherfucker
>>
>>1132736
Other places wouldnt be hiring eth devs unless some devs were quitting ethereum foundation... whats going on? Why would eth devs want to work elsewhere?
>>
>>1132740

Ethereum is a platform for hosting dapps

theyre not hiring eth developers, they are hiring dapp developers
>>
>>1132740
There are thousands of ethereum developers in the open source community that don't work on the core protocol at ETHDev. Thales is looking to hire one of those people.
>>
>>1132742
So dapp developers arent going to make dapps anymore? No money in it or what?
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x746) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x746
mfw when I will put 6000 in the middle of the dip below $6
>>
>>1132745
Ohhhh.... so small timers. Bummer. I thought this was a real story too.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 367x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 367x561
>>1132755
>your face
>>
>>1132762
Hahaha
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 636x1055) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 636x1055
http://bravenewcoin.com/news/shapeshift-volumes-surges-as-demand-for-ethereum-explodes/
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.