[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ethereum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2.png (9 KB, 459x210) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
9 KB, 459x210
not sure if getting cucked or rich as fuck
>>
>€2k
>rich as fuck
>>
>>1130056
>he owns only 280 ethereum
>laughinggirls
>>
>>1130056
How can someone from Europe buy ETH? i have some moneys and want to to jump on the last train to the moon.

Not even joking
>>
>>1131745
Go to coinimal; buy eth.
>>
>>1131745
It is easy as fuck. Go to kraken.com
Do SEPA transfer, takes literally one day.
Buy ETH.

That is what I did.
>>
>>1131745
>ETH? i have some moneys and want to to jump on the last train to the moon.Not even joking

Buy buttcoins and sent it to your address on poloniex
exchange to ethereum
fucktard
>>
>>1131815
What does SEPA mean?
Is kraken really reliable to put my investments in that?
Why don´t traditional banks can buy memecoins like they do with stocks?
>>
>>1131824
Sepa is the name of pan european interbank transfers.
>>
>>1131824
SEPA is quick European Union money transfer.

Kraken is just as reliable as any other shady crypto exchange.

You don't really have any other options right now.

>Why don´t traditional banks can buy memecoins like they do with stocks?

Because they will and once they do, ETH will cost like 1000$ and you will be a laggard for buying. You have chance to be an innovator.

Don't be a pussy and make your bet.

You can always transfer your ETH to wallet.
>>
>>1131824

Why do I have the feeling that 75% of the coinfags here are clueless underageb&s?
>>
>>1131998
because they are. most of the time these people put money into shitty coins and cryptocrap because they dont have enough capital to get into real markets. i cant blame them though, id probably do the same if i was underage.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 500x501
>>1131998
Probably true but they're likely to be richer than you ever will be soon
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 300x199
Is this a good first investment for experience?
>>
>>1132005
Excellent. It has the volatility, it has the intrinsic value, it is basically oil of 21st century. Buckle up and drop that wad.
>>
>>1132009
I'm in. What are some good resources for monitoring Ethereum? Or should I just lurk more?
>>
>>1131999

I am dead serious. Every second post in those threads is written as if my 16 year old brother was behind it. I wouldn't mind if it was contained within a single thread, but this cancer spreads like wildfire.
>>
>>1131824
>What does SEPA mean?
0_o
>>
>>1132018
Go to r/ethereum. Check out ethereum.org for wallet downloads. Work out how to buy some ETH yourself. If you're in the UK you can buy direct from bittylicious.
>>
>>1132027
I have a problem with freshly downloaded wallet from ethereum.org

It seems to be seeking peers forever. Like it doesn't load after that. What could be the issue?
>>
>>1132032
What OS?
>>
>>1132032
firewall/closed ports.
>>
>>1132032
In the folder you got from github there should be an executable called 'geth'. Make sure it is running as well as 'wallet' no idea man try everything or go to ethereum subreddit and ask
>>
>>1132035
Windows.

>>1132038
Which ports have to be open?

I disabled firewall.
>>
>>1132042
I didn't download from github. I'm a normie user and downloaded the wallet file from the official site www.ethereum.org
>>
>>1132032
Update your clock. It has to be synced for you to be able to connect to peers.
>>
>>1132058
I already did sync my clock.
>>
>>1132050
Yeah that has a link to github.

Try switching it off and then back on again
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.