[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canadian here. My province Ontario is considering implementing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1448165501711.jpg (296 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1448165501711.jpg
296 KB, 894x894
Canadian here.

My province Ontario is considering implementing basic income, meaning money will be distributed as a means of paying for essentials in theory. With our dollar tanking, oil industry dying, gold gone and faggot in chief spending 18 billion+ on his programs, I'm worried about the future here.

In your opinion, what do you think is going to happen to wages/cost of life/taxes here? I don't want to give up my house.
>>
Nothing.

Studies have shown it isn't bad desu

You don't have a house BTW. Your parents might but you don't.
>>
>>1129934
My shithole is my shithole.

At least I didn't drop $1mil on a 4x4 drug den in downtown vancouver at chink prices.
>>
>>1129930
Nothing major will happen even if its implemented. Toronto will still be comfy as fuck with the world's cuties for me to fuck.
>>
>>1129997
Careful anon, there's an awful lot of rad fem and sjw freaks in TO, don't get slapped with a false rape claim when some crazy gets pissed off you turned her down.
>>
>>1129997
This. Toronto is the best place on earth. I love it.

>>1130011
That's a /pol/ meme. That shit doesn't happen IRL.
>>
>>1130011
Yeah I think you'll be more comfortable over in /pol/. That seems like more your kind of place. Ta ta now.
>>
>>1130020
Why is it that every canadian on this board falls for /pol/ memes and posts that shit?

I swear like 50% of the "mgtows"/"redpill" betas are canadian

Shame on muh country desu
>>
>>1130034
Whats funny is that people who start getting sucked into that rabbit hole begin to feel like everybody thinks that way, like everyone's really a racist, zenophobe, backwards fuck.

Then they try to bring that shit into the real world and there's this disconnect from reality. Like that one guy who was harassing the protesters, calling the dude nigger.. except there was a video oops. Then he got fired.
>>
>>1130013
>That's a /pol/ meme. That shit doesn't happen IRL.
hahahahahahaha, please go Google false rape statistics, that shit is mindboggling
>>
>>1130047
>muh false rape statistics

Maybe you have a severe lack of judgement of character.

Look I know if you get yourself a tumblr SJW gf that will happen, but it's VERY far from "all women being natural born sluts" as le memetows say.

Why can't you people understand you're the feminists you hate so much?

>>1130044
The cognitive dissonance on /pol/ is hilarious.

It used to be a satirical containment board but then it somehow morphed into actual stormfags.

I used to love /pol/ years ago when it was just sarcastic humor and saying "lol it's the Jew"' as a joke. Now it's actually people who believe that shit.

The funniest thing is they don't see their own irony.

They're unemployed virgins who claim to unironically be part of the "white master race".

There are libertarians who live with their parents well into adulthood for fuck's sake...
>>
>>1130013
What are some good places downtown to chill or to go on dates?
>>
File: Updated Virgin types.png (1 MB, 1620x1563) Image search: [Google]
Updated Virgin types.png
1 MB, 1620x1563
Pic related btw
>>
>>1130064
Yeah it used to be funny to say nigger too on 4chan, but now it's like these guys have zero sense of humor about it. It all very serious business, it is.
>>
>>1130074
Yeah in the beginning it was like 90% trolling and 10% stormfags who thought they were in good company. Now I don't know.

What's that quote I think Descartes?
"A place of people pretending to be idiots will soon be populated by actual idiots who think they are in good company"? Something like that.

>>1130070
Literally tons... Depends what you want to do.
>>
>>1129934
>Studies have shown
Such a joke of a phrase. But yeah OP I don't think your life will change that much.
>>
>>1130078
/pol/s idea of humor these days is pretty jarring. I mean if you're posting Ben Garrison cartoons in a YLYL thread.. something's not quite right upstairs.
>>
>>1130078
Actually it doesn't seem to be him.

Oh well the quote still applies regardless
>>
>>1130078
Let's say a date where you want to set the mood for some action later
>>
>>1129930
buy dollaridoos immediately
>>
>>1130084
Maybe I'm making shit up but I could've sworn that /pol/ used to be normal people who just said Jew jokes.

I remember playing some videogames a long time ago with some people from /pol/ and even emailed back and forth with a few and they were actually normal, well-adjusted people.

Now you can make up the most exaggerated, stereotypical /pol/ thread and people with respond to it unironically agreeing and arguing in favor of it.
>>
>>1130086
>Date

Idk go eat pizza or some shit.

Otherwise go to 5th social club on Fridays and get yourself some Asian pussy, senpai.
>>
>>1130093
>Now you can make up the most exaggerated, stereotypical /pol/ thread and people with respond to it unironically agreeing and arguing in favor of it.
Times change, people change.
>>
Geez I think we scared the OP away. Come back buddy, we're just kidding!
>>
Oh my fucking god,

I just wanted to talk about the ramifications of basic income. Toronto just happens to be a hotbed for the radfem types, it's not a declaration of MGTOW jihad or some shit for fuck's sake.
>>
>>1130119
You started using /pol/ aka /r9k/2.0 lingo.

It's very obvious you're from pol.
>>
>>1129930
Wages down as your government chases all remaining businesses away with their taxes, red tape, and overpriced electricity.

Taxes to the fucking moon to pay for your insane debts.

I would flee to the states or west as fast as fucking possible if I was you.
>>
>>1129930
>Ontario is considering implementing basic income
can't wait
>>
>TFW all /pol/ stormfags will never be purged

It's a bad feel
>>
>>1129997
This.

Toronto best city in the world
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.