[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, tell me /biz/, Why do you want more money?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1455247100597.gif (496 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1455247100597.gif
496 KB, 500x275
So, tell me /biz/,
Why do you want more money?
>>
Durrr
What are financial obligations
>>
>>1129531
freedom & security
>>
>>1129531
Just want to move out of my parents house and get my own place.
>>
>>1129531

What kind of question is that?

Money is happiness in printed form.

More money, better food, better house, better girlfriend, better car, work less hours, make MORE money through investments, retire early,

More money=better life
>>
>>1129531
I'm just trying to get the 50k a year my degree is supposed to be worth, mr. Lupin
>>
>>1129531
I want to wake up and not see my failing family who continues to make terrible decisions and go down the financial shitter.

I want to wake up and be able to afford good food, my own place, and secure anything that occurs such as my health and maintenance issues with a savings account that doesn't exist right now. I just want a life where I wake up and I don't feel angry and horrible.... Right now I work full time and pursue a degree but I'm hoping that through hard work I can beat the expectations on becoming a manager and beat the average time line. I don't want to fucking live like this anymore.
>>
File: 1434226204546.jpg (63 KB, 640x730) Image search: [Google]
1434226204546.jpg
63 KB, 640x730
Because boomers ruined my future
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/07/revealed-30-year-economic-betrayal-dragging-down-generation-y-income
>>
>>1129531
money is better than women or friends or anything.

I just wanna show my old class"mates" how much I made it and how they suck. Pretty autistic but man imagine them living with a 10/10 in some cheap $400 flat with noisy black neighbors.

Then I pass them with my fucking bentley and act like I don't know them.

That's what I aim for, I imagine this to be the best feeling ever, already doing that with my current Benz, but the Bentley will be a huge step up
>>
>>1129531
Because what else is there to obtain? Facebook friends and a collection of selfies and likes? I'd rather have money.
>>
>>1130602
Autistic as shit but I think we can all relate.
>>
>>1130623
yea bro I know but it's just the way it is. Not being afraid of getting cucked by e.g. a company boss because you are independent is great

I simply can't identify with modern "culture". Just like you said >>1130620
I don't even drink anymore, it's fucking degenerate and I see how my mood suffers a little by rejecting most contacts but hey I got my fucking money and when I see that I sold 2 ($1.70 profit each) units within 10 minutes while sleeping it makes me happier than a fucking orgasm.

Money does make happy.
>>
To buy all the nice things in life.
>>
>>1130635
>Degenerate degenerate degenerate

>>>/pol/

You'll never become successful, stormfag.
>>
Ultimate goal is to not work and live my version of the good life, which is pretty tame but does require some monies.
>>
File: asian perfect 2.jpg (277 KB, 682x1023) Image search: [Google]
asian perfect 2.jpg
277 KB, 682x1023
>>1130648
b-but I am

Enjoy your drink tho, don't forget to vote for Hillary so the stormfags won't be right :)
>>
So I can retire and do anything I fucking like.
>>
>>1129539
>>1129567
/thread
>>
I just want a good life at this point. I think I earn the least out of anyone in my family, but I somehow manage to be the least financially retarded out of them. I just want stable streams of income and a life where I don't have to worry about the retards in my family hurting the ones I actually care about with their absolute retard tier financial ability. Shit man, I don't even want that much. 100k a year and I'll be content for the rest of my life.
>>
>>1129673
This. Thought I would be pretty set once I hit 6 figures, but that was before I realized it costs half a million for a fucking condo in my home town.
>>
So I have enough power to save humanity.
>>
I want to make enough so I can take care of my parents.
>>
>>1129531

fix my teeth and check my health in general, buy my mom a house and help every friend i know that has treated me well when i was at my lowest. all i want is just a house and some money to travel, and a car, god i would like to have a nice car. i would then invest in bio technology, i would also invest in bright minds that pursue interest in science. that is all i want in this life.
>>
So I can have sex with strippers and not feel bad after it.
>>
ITT: Poorfags who don't realize that past a minimal point of money, it doesn't really give much.
>>
>>1131842
Lol. Clearly a person who has never faced a financially debilitating situation.
>>
>>1129531
To get laid with high quality models
To make other men jealous

Literally those two reasons.

That is why I just bought 10k worth of ETH ;)
>>
>>1131948
Son 10k worth of ethereum won't get you anywhere. Everyone whose serious about it already put at least 25k
;)
>>
>>1131974
>Son 10k worth of ethereum won't get you anywhere.

Let's see.

I have 900 coins.

Once ETH costs 1000$ I can sell and get sweet 900k. With my saved 100k, I have a cool milli.

200k goes for a Lambo (black). 600k goes for a luxury apartment. The rest goes into long term stocks and living the high life, fucking hot bimbos left and right.

I don't live in NY, so I don't have to have 10 mil to live good.
>>
>>1131976
I was about to call you out on this edgy trolling but once I read this
>I don't live in NY, so I don't have to have 10 mil to live good.
It somewhat began to make sense.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.