[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making money off single women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 4L_0D16j6Ft.jpg (13 KB, 360x235) Image search: [Google]
4L_0D16j6Ft.jpg
13 KB, 360x235
How do we make money off more women in society being single and unmarried?
>>
>>1129362

sell overhyped stupid garbage that appeals to their narcissism, sense of entitlement, delusions of grandeur, and shallowness.

marketing promises to make:
- you'll lose weight
- your ex will want you back
- your boss will want to fuck you
- your friends will be envious of you owning this
- you are better than everyone else, that's why you are smart enough to want to buy this
- treat yourself, you are worth it
- it'll make you attractive
- your tits will grow
- you'll find a rich boyfriend

i better stop now before i go full blown misogynist lunatic
>>
>>1129362
Accept foodstamps.
>>
>>1129362
I-invest in whatever company owns salon.com and other magazines-like-entities? I fear it's already largely priced in though.
>>
>>1129397
>I fear it's already largely priced in though.
Although, one way to get around this is to start your own magazine of this genre in a developing country with rising single/unmarried woman population
>>
>>1129369
You missed the replacement children boutique pets and all the shit they buy for them.
>>
invest in cat food
>>
>>1129369
>>1129430
Sounds like marketing to the mentally ill/handicapped.
>>
>>1129436
Women have an innate need to mother things. This is just an exploitation of that unfulfilled need.
>>
>>1129362

Two blogs.
The first one is like Jezebel, the other one is like Return of Kings.
Let other idiots write controversial articles, piss of feminists and MRAs.
Enjoy your shekels you've earned with ads and affiliate links.
>>
>>1129369
this. do you people have any idea why fifty shades of gray and other stuff for women that meet exactly those standards of theirs are a complete success?
>>
Steve Harvey method: make a book teaching women how to get and keep men.
His niche was black women. Your niche can be fat women? Jewish women? Transgender women (are they really women?)?
>>
>>1129369
>implying misogyny is bad
>>
OP here

I was thinking more of things to invest in

I like the boutique pet idea, maybe companies who create products for elderly pets will be well, since a single woman will want to prolong the life & comfort of a dear companion
>>
>>1129362
If you are black and have a big dick you can be a male prostitute.

You can also offer to breed the wives of cuckolds. Big business in Europe.
>>
>>1129362
I have this app idea that's targeted at women's ego.
Can't share the details because the idea is actually extremely good.

I'm just not sure if I want to go all machiavelian and work on something that I know will not benefit society but will only appeal at human low instincts.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.