[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw too intelligent, nihilistic and apathetic to start my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: monkey.jpg (139 KB, 634x875) Image search: [Google]
monkey.jpg
139 KB, 634x875
>tfw too intelligent, nihilistic and apathetic to start my own business

*sighs*
>>
>>1129349
You need DESIRE and ACTION. Visualize yourself having a business and getting a blowjob from random skanks. Then make a DEFINITE PLAN. Desire and definite plans always transmute into reality.

Thank me later.
>>
>>>/fit/

This b8 only works on /fit/. This board is too slow

>>1129351
>He takes the bait
>>
>>1129351
How can you think just like me bro?
Where are u from?
>>
>>1129353
Thanks NSA
This is not a bait thread. This is motivation thread to reach top 1% of human organization. You just don't want this kind of thread to flourish instead you promote "Excel sheet" thread.
Fuck off and monitor your ex wife.
>>
>>1129370
It doesn't matter where I'm from. What matters is our PLAN.
>>
>>1129418
Was stopping three feet from gold part of your plan?
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 392x589) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 392x589
>>
>>1129349
No too intelligent then, Mr. Snowflake.
>>
File: 1425853554343.jpg (338 KB, 1000x996) Image search: [Google]
1425853554343.jpg
338 KB, 1000x996
>>
Stay losing, OP.

I have an average IQ but an insatiable desire to make loads-a-money. I'm already on my way to making 6 figures a year.
>>
>>1129349
In this moment I am euphoric, not because of some phony god's blessing, but because I am enlightened by my own intelligence.
>>
>>1129349
Honey please
>>
im the same way, but i think i have bad add or something. i can charge 35 bucks an hour remodelling bathrooms and i damn good at it, but i dont go out and solicit myself.

i keep telling friends i need a handler, like a tard wrangler, cause im retarded for not realizing my potential.

fucking brain chemistry...
>>
>>1129619

>add or something

Actually offended me enough that I had to stop what I was doing and replay... (the irony)

Got diagnosed with ADD as a kid. ADHD too.

Doctors loaded me up with speed and meth starting at age 6.

And yet, even with all my damaged neurons, and all my ADD and ADHD, I am perfectly capable of not being a LAZY PIECE OF SHIT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER.

>but i dont go out and solicit myself.

ITS BECAUSE YOURE LAZY! LAZY! LAZY! LAZY!

DO YOU GET IT? DONT BLAME ADD BECAUSE IT DOESNT MAKE YOU LAZY YOU STUPID FUCKING SHIT
>>
>too intelligent
kek
if you were intelligent you would succeed
>>
File: workout room.jpg (516 KB, 1352x761) Image search: [Google]
workout room.jpg
516 KB, 1352x761
>>1129631
chill reee man, im not lazy, i spend all my time on my hobbies at home i rarely even sit down. its the fact that i dont do well around people in public so i tend to just avoid fuck all. thx for the (you) though.

pic related, built past weekend for a workout machine i picked up at a garage sale for 20 bucks. free materials i got off previous jobs too.
>>
>>1129653

>Im not lazy

Sounds like you don't even have a job dude

I don't know if you do. Just from your posts and the victim attitude and the 'just need a little help' air

That air usually only comes from the unemployed
>>
>>1129653
That is bullshit work. You know it. I have a friend who does the same. All kinds of bullshit handiwork that is a stupid hobby that comes and goes and never truly masters anything, never truly progresses in life.
>>
>>1129671

Exactly. What a terrible job.

If my 8 year old son built that, I'd tell him I was proud of his effort, but here's what he did wrong and explain why he did a TERRIBLE job.

That's susposssed to be something he's PROUD OF?

He's gonna leave Iron in there overnight? LOOK AT THE FUCKING ROOF LOL!

ITS NOT EVEN WATERPROOF OR CLOSE!
>>
File: opened up finished.jpg (106 KB, 820x461) Image search: [Google]
opened up finished.jpg
106 KB, 820x461
when i work for a customer its different, at home its about function over form. one day it will get finished.

but i can create a mean kitchen, pic related. i just need to go do more and more of them. im halfway to dead already.
>>
>>1129682

GET A JOB. YOU LAZY BUM.

GET A JOB. YOU LAZY BUM.

GET A JOB. YOU LAZY BUM.

GET A JOB. YOU LAZY BUM.

GET A JOB. YOU LAZY BUM.

GET A JOB. YOU LAZY BUM.
>>
>>1129349
>too intelligent
I lost.
You're actually retarded, don't think highly of yourself.
>>
File: one job a month.jpg (348 KB, 1352x761) Image search: [Google]
one job a month.jpg
348 KB, 1352x761
>>1129683
im self employed, i do one or two jobs a month. i did this two weeks ago. im afraid to put an advertisement out. im a huge pus.
>>
>>1129687

you're not a pussy

well you might be. but that's not the problem

the problem here is that you are lazy
>>
>>1129349
I'm just trying to think of a good idea without stealing anyone else's. Harder than it looks.
>>
>>1129682
Did you do the cabinet work? Looks great bro.
>>
File: load bearer.jpg (152 KB, 816x612) Image search: [Google]
load bearer.jpg
152 KB, 816x612
>>1129703
i just installed them, the customer ordered Lowe's special. I could have built them and saved them about 10 grand, but some customers have no patience and want shit delivered now. scary part was taking this wall out to open it up..
>>
>>1129372
It's not worth it dude. Nothing will ever fundamentaly change your life - everything will get old really fast. You will still have problems that will feel just as real as yours now.
>>
>>1129701
it's much easier to steal someone else's. look at Facebook and Microsoft
>>
We are all L A Z Y.
>>
File: revupthosegaschambers.jpg (28 KB, 442x298) Image search: [Google]
revupthosegaschambers.jpg
28 KB, 442x298
>>1129349
>>
>>1129687
that corner work is sexy as fuck
>>
>>1129762
Tom Anderson is worth $60 million and the Winklevoss twins are worth $200 million. Even if the Hyenas take your kill, you're still getting far more than the Vultures.

1% of a billion is $10 million, you and several generations after you are set for life.
>>
>>1129349
I have those traits as well and I started two businesses.
Just stay busy. It doesn't matter what you do, as long as you do something.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.