[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /biz/. I have faggy question. How do i get my bitcoins on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1456277725748.jpg (40 KB, 604x537) Image search: [Google]
1456277725748.jpg
40 KB, 604x537
Hi /biz/.
I have faggy question.
How do i get my bitcoins on to poloniex?

When i go balances -->deposits&withdrawals i end up getting "not enough bitcoins" - even if i got enough.
>>
>>1129346
>Find BTC
>"Deposit address: Generate"
>Click generate
>Will now show "Deposit address: 1blahblah"
>Send coins to that address
>>
>>1129480

Yea, I already found out, thanks anyways.
But why doesn't it show the balance on the generated adress?
>>
>>1129604
Maybe it didn't confirm yet?

Or you mean on the blockchain? I guess they sweep it into their cold wallet after deposit or something.
>>
>>1129706

No, the transfer is confirmed. And it's on the wallet because I can withdraw. But it doesn't show the balance on it. So I have to remember how much I deposit and withdraw - ?
I just check the balance on extern site biteasy.
Shouldn't there be a balance indication?
Any Poloniex user to enlighten me?
>>
>>1130158
Post a screenshot nigger. Or contact their support. Maybe they have a bug or something...
>>
File: kek.png (58 KB, 1275x369) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
58 KB, 1275x369
>>1130276

I might just fucked up because of the pending time. Kek. This is how I understood it. Please don't laugh at me, my parents are already ashamed of me.
>>
>>1130415
I don't know wtf you are doing my negro

Draw a line down the middle of the page
Everything on the left is for depositing coins (You current deposited funds, deposit address to send funds to)
Everything on the right is for withdrawing to an external wallet, ignore all that unless you are trying to get your coins out into whatever wallet software you use.

The deposit address is just a temporary place you deposit BTC to, it's not really a "wallet" or anything. An exchange pools all money sent to it together in its own internal wallet. The only representation of your Bitcoin funds is where I drew my red arrow.

Also right down the bottom of the page it will have a list of all deposits you have made and should say "COMPLETE" beside them if they have succeeded and confirmed.

>please don't spend your entire life savings on ETH.
>>
>>1130472
Yea, I already figured it out. Thanks mate.
But it doesn't matter if I let my BTC on the deposit for some days or longer time right? (except poloniex goes down for some reason)
Lmfaooo. I'm not spending everything i got for ETH. Just want to hop on.
>>
I'm hijacking your thread for a retarded tax question. Let's say you make 50 million off the lottery and you pay your taxes on it and all that good shit. Then you decide to turn it all into gold or bills or anime figures and store that shit under your bed. The government can't tax you again for income you've already paid taxes on, right? I know that if you're making interest and shit off of it that's considered extra income, but if you've paid taxes on that large lump of income and store it away, can they decide to eat away at it anymore?
>>
>>1130515
>But it doesn't matter if I let my BTC on the deposit for some days or longer time right
not really, I leave some there all the time

be aware exchanges have been hacked and completely emptied in the past, though.

buy a little SIA while you're there :^)
>>
>>1130542
You pay capital gains on the winning, I assume.

But after that, you pay only when you exchange it with something else, and if it increased in value in the interim.

So if your anime figures become super collectable and increase in value to $60mil. And you decide to sell them all, you'll pay gains tax on the $10mil increase.

And here we get to the SECRET tax: Inflation.

While your value is safe as gold or anime figures, gubment is printing more money. So in ten years, your anime figures might be valued at $100mil simply due to inflation, despite not actually increasing in value. $100mil now having the purchasing power $50mil did back then. So the gubment then gets to tax you on that $50mil increase (if you sell them), despite you not being any wealthier.
>>
>>1130545
K awesome. I'll take a look at some SIA.

>>1130542
Dunno where you live. Eurofag, here you would have to pay taxes again.
>>
>>1130566
>Dunno where you live. Eurofag, here you would have to pay taxes again.

How does that work? Does the government tax you every year on your entire estate?
>>
>>1130584
Yea I think so, i'm not sure though. I don't really know how the goverment works that out exactly.
I just know that they tax you off.
If you win the lottery they tax you with almost 50%.
>>
>>1130545

Has poloneix been hacked before? I don't get how anyone makes money on there without keeping it on the exchange. It took 4 hours to send some ETH to my poloneix account for instance.
>>
>>1130615
I recall once and they deducted some % of BTC from everyone's account until they earned it back via fees.

>http://www.coindesk.com/poloniex-loses-12-3-bitcoins-latest-bitcoin-exchange-hack/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.