[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eth -> pleb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: factom.png (136 KB, 600x361) Image search: [Google]
factom.png
136 KB, 600x361
Factom -> profit???
>>
Factom is some one trick pony shit. Will die of hype soon
>>
Sell your ETH, I mean all of your ETH yes, certainly. And than buy any other currency.
You can make profit in the right timing under special cercumstances, yes.
>>
>>1129227
Or wait until march 9th and watch your eth rise to the moon
>>
>>1129231
Me ? I keep my all of my ETH. I am a longterm bag holder. That and some other do the same.
>>
While it's true that factom is comparatively lacking in features, it seems much more stable.
>>
>>1129245
>stable

U wot son?
>>
>>1129221

what breaks my heart is that whenever i read about these new uprising cryptos, it's already waaay too late to benefit from the first wave of buyers.

do i have to dig deeper into the crypto scene to find potentially profitable cryptos while they are still in their super early days? then just put 500$ on them and sell after they get exposure->buyers-> 400% ROI ?

Just imagine the rich motherfuckers that picked up ether in its earliest days.

going back to FCT, it looks like it's too late to still make money off of it, unless you have enough faith to hold long term (would have to research it more in depth to make that call)
>>
>>1129272
You should be buying ETH. Factom is a one trick pony and ethereum can do everything it does.
>>
>>1129272

This is true. I think this board is pretty slow when it comes to what crypto's to buy. ETH is in a dip right now though so it's as good a time as any to buy.
>>
>>1129283
If applications of eth prove to be successful (such as those listed here http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/03/06/ethereum-knocks-on-wall-street/) then eth will head past the moon out of the solar system.
>>
>>1129274

i own a ton of eth. bought it at 9$, and will hold long term because i believe in it long term. but when you are looking for the quick bucks eth is not that attractive anymore because it's already well within everyones radar.
>>
>>1129313
Thats a very very short sighted way of looking at things.

Factom is a one trick pony. And its entire market cap is built on hype and lies

Lie 1: the entire country of honduras will adopt factom

Lie 2: the entire country of china will adopt factom

When both of these hype lies turn out to be hype lies the fun will end and the price will dump.
>>
>>1129231
Homestead release is likely already factored into the current price
>>
>>1129501
Homestead is march 14
>>
File: listen.jpg (62 KB, 450x304) Image search: [Google]
listen.jpg
62 KB, 450x304
>>1129272
Myself and many others on /biz have be promoting ethereum non stop this last month since it was under $2 USD
>>
>>1129221
PUMP&DUMP shitcoin promotions

Nah I will pass on that.
>>
>>1129566
This
>>
>>1129502
Do you know what "priced in" means?
>>
>>1131699
Yes. Please read the conversation i was replying to
>>
>>1129502
Actually no, it is released today.
>>
>>1131716
Homestead is actually released on the 14th. The website is irrelevant. Lots of complaints about the website. It will be changed by the 14th
>>
>>1129272
>>1129283
biz isn't the place for new promising altcoins. Shills only come here when the success of the coin is enough to merit all those posts and hype (from their perspective at least), so it's always relatively late in the cycle (just prior to the dump).
You should lurk the bitcointalk forums or you could even check out the bitcoin news sites or podcasts/youtube channels.
>>
>>1132461
>4chan outdated
>youtube isn't

top bupd
>>
>>1132461
If you listen to faggots on bitcointalk they would have told you ETH was a scam and shilled you in to investing in monero or somesuch other shitcoin LOL those faggots are clueless. I go there to troll them some times thats about all it's useful for. Trolling shitcoiners and bitcoin maximalists.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.