[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you become successful if you go on 4chan regularly? Is anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1455416613254.jpg (728 KB, 736x1396) Image search: [Google]
1455416613254.jpg
728 KB, 736x1396
Can you become successful if you go on 4chan regularly?

Is anyone on 4chan even successful?
>>
Well?
>>
>>1129105
Slow board don't bump.

Patience leads to success faggot
>>
Can you be successful if you have an addiction?
>>
>>1129134
I never looked at it this way.

Thanks senpai. I guess 4chan really is terrible for you.
>>
>>1129077

Reading and commenting on 4chan is far more engaging than watching TV.

That's why 4chan is so appealing; it's entertainment, education, and interaction all rolled into one.
>>
>>1129166
>Education
About retarded memes from NEETs?
>>
>>1129134
Addicted to being successful?
>>
>>1129077

I started out on /fit/ and basically turned from loser to socially competent attractive guy.

Then I spent 3 years on /ic/ and am now able to draw for a living making aroud 25k a year while wearing pajamas.

Then, (quite recently) I discovered /biz/ and I'm now getting into crypto trading as well as catching up on my financial education.

So yes, yes I think there are probably quite a few successful people around here (probably not so much on r9k and pol though)
>>
>>1129181
That's awesome Anon! Proud of you bro

More details about that drawing hustle?
>>
>>1129181
>crypto trading
You sound like a cool fella. Don't fall for the meme, mate.
>>
>>1129077
no

some communities have useful information and connections, however success inevitably requires much greater efforts outside 4chan
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 548x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 548x356
I come here everyday and I make seventy thousand le weed man dollars. I have my own place in downtown Toronto & I have a pale/petite girlfriend that loves me.

I come from nothing - I'm self made.
>>
what's the big deal if you kill time on 4chan
not sure how you define success but im a college educated professional with a large salary and superb benefits...
>>
>>1129077

I'm successful enough to know that your book pic is complete shit.

I'm pretty sure that nobody on 4chan, ever, has read The Critique of Pure Reason, In Search of Lost Time or Summa Theologica. And of course not - there are countless books more worthy of one's time than those.
>>
>>1130778
It's a troll picture you fuckung autist LOL.

The holy bible, the Qur'an and Elliot fucking Rodger didn't throw you off that this might not be starter books for beginners?
>>
File: comfy Wojak.jpg (314 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
comfy Wojak.jpg
314 KB, 750x725
>>
>>1130778
ESPECIALLY considering Finnegan's Wake is the first book in the list.
>>
>>1130499
what do you do? toronto fag here too
>>
File: 1454800649291.jpg (147 KB, 1017x739) Image search: [Google]
1454800649291.jpg
147 KB, 1017x739
Well lets see
Moot works for google
JT snacks is doing nothing special
Kirtainer programs for a living
besides that....
Trevor moore hasn't done anything after wkuk
All the actual hackers in anon and lulzsec got vanned
That about somes up everything
>>
Notch browsed /v/ before he made Minecraft and indeed during its early stages
>>
4chan isnt some small club, its a major website. so theres going to be people of all ages, backgrounds and levels of success coming here
>>
>>1131596
What about the guys who made KS, what ever happened to them?

Also a lot of successful people on /diy/
>>
>>1129077

Andrew WK said he enjoys going to 4chan regularly, since it the negativity and anonymity help keep him emotionally grounded and not get too overconfident or full of himself.
>>
Don't let anyone else decide the road to success. At that point you become a follower and followers are never nearly as successful as leaders.
>>
>>1129077
define successful.
>>
>>1133378
$10million USD+ nw by 40 years old.
>>
>>1129077
It's called free time idiot. As long as you aren't on /b/ all of that time then it's harmless (/b/ makes you retarded) and better than most other shit you could do
>>
>>1129077
Stupid choice of pic btw. Finnegan's Wake is incomprehensible to almost everyone and /lit/ is full of pretensious idiots who like to think they are more intelligent than they actually are so i know that nobody there has ever even read it and if they tried to read it they wouldn't understand it.
>>
>>1133409
speaking of incomprehensible have you given a go at lord jim ? the narrator is all over the place
>>
>>1133409
>His IQ is too low to comprehend Finnegan's Wake
>>
I went from community college warehouse worker to Ivy League start up guy in three years. Fit taught me heaps of social stuff. I'd say my life is significantly better because of this website
>>
>>1133414
That must be it. "What clashes here of wills gen wonts, oystrygods gaggin fishy-
gods! Brékkek Kékkek Kékkek Kékkek! Kóax Kóax Kóax! Ualu
Ualu Ualu! Quaouauh! Where the Baddelaries partisans are still
out to mathmaster Malachus Micgranes and the Verdons cata-
pelting the camibalistics out of the Whoyteboyce of Hoodie
Head. Assiegates and boomeringstroms. Sod's brood, be me fear!
Sanglorians, save! Arms apeal with larms, appalling. Killykill-
killy: a toll, a toll."
>>
>>1133417
Lol it's a troll pic bro chill.

Look at the other books in the list. Personally I like the Elliot Rodger book
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.