[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm going to listen to you shills now. I have $200k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
I think I'm going to listen to you shills now. I have $200k that I want to put on ETH because I think that Ethereum is going to be mainstream. What is the best way to buy ETH?
>>
No you don't have that much.
>>
>>1126545
buy bitcoin , xfer to poloniex or kraken, trade for eth
>>
>>1126545
Adios doshundred k!
>>
>>1126753
A fool and his money are soon parted. Let them take part in the pump. They'll be a bagholder when it eventually corrects.
>>
>>1126545
Where do you live?
>>
>>1126545
Now is the time to do it
>>
>>1126545
Kek this will be the worst mistake you ever make. I can believe someone retarded enough to consider this has 200k.
>>
>>1126545

Guys, after buying ETH how is the process of cashing it? How can you sell?
>>
>>1127751
Same process as buying it in reverse. Its like saying guys if i change dollars to euros how do i get dollars back from euros.

There are many companies and platforms that facilitate trade from ETH to fiat currencies or ETH to USD/EUR/GBP/BTC take your pick

Its easy
>>
Kraken does fiat to ETH and vice versa.
>>
>>1127751
This is the irony of the entire situation. Everyone is going around calling it the next Bitcoin...meanwhile what the fuck do you think people are trading it for?
>>
>>1127749
Its not a real post. 5 of these threads were created one after another within an hour of each other yesterday. The way you can tell its fake is that OP is never returning to this thread again. Anyone here that has that type of money would not be putting it all on ethereum. If OP comes back to this thread I personally will give him $100 through paypal.
>>
>>1127765
>he doesn't realise that people post from mobile devices and their IP address changes all the time
>>
>>1126545
False flag trying to convince anons that they should reconsider their choice to not burn their money on cuckcoins.

Fuck off shill. Your coin sucks dick.
>>
Good choice OP
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.