[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/biz/ - Ethereumcuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 0
So /biz/ is now Ethereumcuck: the board.

Is it finally time to leave this shithole?
>>
>>1126059
Long past. Leave it to the tards.
>>
ethertard here. honestly I don't know why there is more than one thread at a time. we at least need a containment thread so we don't flood an entire board with a niche topic.
>>
>>1126061
It's every thread now tho.

I guess it's time to leave. Good bye everyone. It's been fun and the board was good a year ago.
>>
>>1126067
4chan as a whole is shit. This happens with every board. /g/ is freetard shitposting or /v/ crossboarders, /o/ is just drivetrain shitposting, /mu/ is just K-pop now, /tv/ is just meme shitposts.

This whole site is balls.
>>
>>1126072
It didn't used to be like that.

But yeah you're right.

Back in the day /pol/ was actually good, /g/ was good and /fit/.

Now it's meme trollers, b8 etc spam posted.

They have all become shit
>>
>>1126067
This board was never really good except up until a few months ago until the doge/pnd died out and there was like only 2 or 3 bitcoinfags left. Then ethercuck happened. Its going to be at least a few month after this crashes for all the ethercucks to realize they are delusional or get ridiculed enough until they leave.
>>
>>1126078
Not even the ETHKEK shit tho.

Like a year ago there was good discussion, pnd/doge shit was in one tgread, people gave good advice overall -- pay off debt, longterm invest and minimize expenses.

Then it became troll as fuck with "BUY PENNYSTOCK, BUY BUY BUT", robinhood(poorfaghoos) generals, and all this other shit
>>
>>1126084
there is a legitimate reason that ethereum is being talked about so much

about a billion dollars in value has been driven into it in 2 months. it has seen a 1000% gain. a lot of people have made a lot of money
>>
>>1126096
Why can't you keep it in one thread?

Do we really need the whole board flooded with it?
>>
>>1126096
>said every shitcoin ever
>>
Whatever fuck this board I'm gone, pce ethcuckolds
>>
>>1126107
a shitcoin has never gotten anywhere near to a billion dollar market cap

shhh. it's about to be the next bitcoin. you should feel salty when that happens
>>
>>1126145
What the fuck are you talking about. XRP passed a billion dollar market cap at one point. Dont be stupid.
>>
>>1126172
no it didn't
>>
>>1126179
Fuck you're stupid. Check coinmarketcap.
>>
>>1126185
It isn't legitimate. Volume sizes were always extremely disproportionate to market cap. Way too much of the market was held by greedy retards at ripple labs. Ripple has always been a joke. It's like creating a billion shitcoins, selling 200 of them to your grandma for 200 bucks and then claiming billion dollar market cap
>>
>>1126214
>It's like creating a billion shitcoins, selling 200 of them to your grandma for 200 bucks and then claiming billion dollar market cap
So just like any other shitcoin? XRP trade volume was up to $50 million at one point and ethereum only a little over $30 million at its highest so you are talking out of your ass. Again.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.