[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Again with the meme currencies? when you plebs learn that oil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: pepe.jpg (5 KB, 188x184) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
5 KB, 188x184
Again with the meme currencies? when you plebs learn that oil is what the rich are hunting.
>>
Lol what a nethercuck
>>
>>1125691
please be more people like you on biz. checking in everyday to find oil related threads. 8/10 threads is fucking memecoin now.
>>
>>1125753
No one gives a fuck about shitty saudis and their gay oil. Why does everyone want to pay the saudis for their gay oil?

I prefer oil being cheap i hope it never goes up i like cheap fuel.

Buy ETH
>>
File: me.jpg (7 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
7 KB, 257x196
>>1125763
>their gay oil
>gay oil
Here is the thing bud: Without oil the world can't function! you're stupid memecoins have no real world purpose. Go back to selling Dogecoin faggot. Anonymity and decentralization are BULLSHIT.. the government owns everything.
>>
>>1125784
Stay poor Nethercuck.

Oil is gonna stay at exactly the same price forever and ever. Good luck
>>
>>1125763
This. Ethercuck always goes up. It can literally never go down.
>>
File: billyboy.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
billyboy.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>1125793
>Confusing up with down
>implying FBI didn't invent BITCOIN
There can only be one leader dumbass.. Why do all the betas start running out of the basement "inventing" new currencies. Stop buying bullshit and live in the real world kiddo.
>>
>>1125790
>pretending youre not a nethercuck
Just buy some ethercuck you dirty nethercuck.
>>
>>1125806
>some clueless faggot tells me the FBI invented bitcoin

Wew lad

>>1125811
I have ETH nethercuck
>>
>>1125813
Prove to me you have ethercuck. The way youre talking is pretty similar to a nethercuck. I see what youre trying to do to make us ethercucks look stupid but its not gonna work.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 236x236
>>1125830
I have about 3000ETH but i will never prove it. Just leave you unsatisfied forever just like a nethercuck should be.
>>
File: nerds.png (51 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
nerds.png
51 KB, 200x195
For anyone that can't understand geek dialogue:
nerd 1. Prove me to me you're a man
nerd 2. I'm a man
nerd 1. Do you have any meme coins?
nerd 2. Yes my meme coins are big
nerd 1. Not as big as mine
nerd 2. *cries*
>>
>>1125836
No. I'm not buying that you nethercuck. I get your gameplan. You get on this board and pretend to be an ethercuck and say lots of retarded stuff so that people will think ethercucks are retarded. Its not going to work. Everyone sees that youre a nethrcuck that cant even prove he has ethercuck.
>>
File: greatjoke.jpg (6 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
greatjoke.jpg
6 KB, 235x215
>>1125837
> Prove me to me
>me to me
>me me
>meme
>>
Hop on the free money oil train with me /biz/!

>CRC
>EXXI
>UPL
>LNCO
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.