[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is almost everything about money ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1452790124338.jpg (86 KB, 694x474) Image search: [Google]
1452790124338.jpg
86 KB, 694x474
Seriously, if you want meds or treatment when your ill you need money.

Your going to need money for transportation.

We even need money to get women (women just don't go for guys who are low on cash).

How the hell is anyone suppose to enjoy life or have value if you're low on cash ?
>>
>>1125566
You're
>>
>>1125566
>How the hell is anyone suppose to enjoy life or have value if you're low on cash ?
You don't. Get some cash instead.
>>
I think a lot of people on these types of places thinks that money makes you a better person.
>>
>>1125566
Money is just a proxy, friendo. It represents subjective value.

It's simply a means to exchange subjective value you create with something else that has subjective value to you.

In the future, you may even be able to buy personality upgrades, and so money will literally be able to make you a pleasanter, more lovable person. But it will still be an exchange of subjective value.

Read "Origins of money" by Nick Szabo
>>
>>1125566

Poor boy here. 21 now

Free lunches in HS, working my way through uni (umich ross)

Bitches love when I tell them I was on free lunches because they know I'm doing well academically and professionally

And in hs it was like a sign of authenticity to be low income bro

Fuckin love being what I'm calling "poor on paper" where really I have shittons of cash from dealing drugs but qualify for a lot of federal aid. Girls love it serious

Thanks Obama
>>
>>1125683
You deal drugs? How don't you get caught?
>>
>>1125566

your life on capitalism
>>
>free decent healthcare, thou I'd prefer the even better private sector
>bicycle, scooter, or monthly buss card get you aroun if short on cash
>ever visited a normal bar where majority are poor and counts their money,, there are women too,,
>live is fun an full of opportunities,, last stock day I only made 450$ profit but I'm happy about it,,
>>
>>1125687

He's some stupid college kid that's been doing it for a year or two.

He'll get arrested, all his "shittons of cash" seized, thrown in jail where he belongs and left to rot
>>
>>1125647
>nick szabo
Wahahahah
>>
>>1125566
because that's the way rich and powerful people like it.
>>
>>1125566
It seems you have yet to go through hustle muscle rehab.

http://dropcanvas.com/zpf5p
>>
>How the hell is anyone suppose to enjoy life or have value if you're low on cash ?

why do you think you are somehow entitled to anything?

why should you be able to enjoy the luxuries of todays life if you are too retarded to get a job?
>>
>>1125733
Interesting critique there friendo :^)
>>
>>1125566
move out of countries with capitalist economies, buy a shack and live in a woods
>>
>>1125566
I hate the concept of money yet I must have it.
"Money is the root of all evil" as the old saying goes.
>>
>>1125783
I had a job (2nd), but got fired in Sep 2015.

Been looking for another one ever since.

Still haven't convinced any other employer to hire me after a few interviews.

It's not about luxury, I think it's just about getting money to live independently.
>>
>>1125733
Wahahaha XD
>>
>>1125566
Because nothing is free and in order to get something you need to give something back. Money turns out to be the abstract way to represent a spent unit of labor, thats all.
>>
>>1125726
NaCl, NaCl everywhere.
>>
>>1128523
well that sucks for you, but why do you believe the world is fair? Do you think there is some kind of natural law that makes sure every human has a good life? Its everyone for himself man...

when you think about it, today is actually the best time to be alive for freeloaders like you, the society provides you with food, shelter etc. (assuming you live in a reasonably developed country).
500 years ago you would be left to die if you werent able to aquire cash/food/other goods for yourself.
>>
>>1128580
/thread
>>
>>1128580
do you not think that allowing people to more easily obtain food and shelter is a sign of how advanced our society is?

500 years ago you were either born into serfdom and slaved your entire life or you were born a noble.
>>
>>1128580

Humans also have a natural inclination to participate in social systems. The institutions that make society more fair without using violence certainly have an effect
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.