[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK KRAKEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: fuckkraken.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fuckkraken.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
2nd week of February, decided to start an account with Kraken. (eth floating $3-$5)

4 days later, try to get verified with Tier 3, fails. They were not clear about the ID requirements. On their website it stats "color id with birthdate visible". Reupload my ID.

Another 4 business days later, Kraken rep tells me that they were sorry, and have notified the verification team to update the language on their website to be clear about requirements.

Try to add my bank account for synapse pay. Fails..."internal error". Email Kraken again. In the mean time, after 3 days, I finally got it to work.

4 business days later, Gives me a whole list of requirements, including the way you type in bank information, etc; all which were irrelevant to me.

5 days later today, the wire transfer information still says "pending". I called my bank to ensure nothing was wrong, they said they haven't even received any sort of notification for a transfer.

eth now @ $11.

FUCK KRAKEN. I hope these people die of cancer. I should've known better than to trust the work ethic of a company based out of San Francisco.

Pic represents me (oldie or goodie).
>>
>>1125565
This is what you get for not already holding Bitcoin.
>>
>>1125572
well, everyone take heed from this reply.

I'm quite sure I'm not the only one that got ass fucked through this bullshit process.
>>
>>1125565

kraken keeps fucking crashing on me. server 502. i don't get it either.
>>
>>1125575
Should have gone straight to localbitcoins like i told you you complete knob
>>
>>1125575
Bitcoin is what I hold long term. Even if the block size does not get resolved, it can remain a store of value rather than a payment method.

Then I'm free to play with altcoins whenever.

But the goal is always increasing my stock of BTC.

ETH is tempting, but don't consider it a safe store of value. BTC has gone through many hype bubbles to get to the (relative) stability it has to day.
>>
>>1125602

>blockstream coin
>chinacoin
>safe store of value
Good luck with that

Newsflash: BTC is going the way of the dodo

The plan is to get in to ETH and leave the chinese miners high and dry bagholding the coin they helped to ruin.
>>
>>1125565
Eth is a scam your a dumbass for believing shills.
>>
File: square.png (18 KB, 573x333) Image search: [Google]
square.png
18 KB, 573x333
>sign up for Circle while ETH at 8
>add my debit card and start a transaction
>says pending for hours
>transfer gets canceled
>account is now locked out for 48 hours
>their support is weekdays only
>ETH about to be 12

Fantastic.

I am going to try Liberty X today unless someone tells me otherwise, it seems more reputable than individuals on localbitcoin but I could be wrong and get fucked yet again.
>>
>>1125613
>The plan is to get in to ETH and leave the chinese miners high and dry bagholding the coin they helped to ruin.
That's a nice idea and I actually fully support it. But I think you underestimate how much genuine growth/infrastructure there is around Bitcoin now.

In the early days, most of Bitcoin's spikes were speculative. But it's been beat around so hard I think most of the value now is genuine.

Ethereum is going through Bitcoin's early day spikes. It's possible it will spike up near Bitcoin's market cap, but it's very likely to crash back down again after.

>Chinacoin
That's the valid criticism, since they are what support's Blockstream's monopoly.
I predict that if BTC goes down near $300, miners will finally get their shit together. And when they do, if Classic took over for example, I would expect the price to spike back up.
Most other criticisms will apply in the future to any other altcoin.
Bitcoin is the safest store of value simply due to its maturity as a software project.
>>
>>1125640
I think you are blind to the potential of ETH. An educated speculator is a happy speculator. Do your research on ETH and see what's brewing.

ETH will make BTC look like childsplay.
>>
>>1125622
>your a dumbass
>your
>>
>>1125565
Thaaaats ethercuck for ya.
>>
>>1125634
>I am going to try Liberty X today

Same here m8. It's almost 8am where I live, the nearest place opens at 10. I'm going to buy $600 worth.
>>
>>1125750
>$600
I'm trying to get $500 TODAY but it looks like libertyx may also be out for the short term, I have no idea how fast the verification takes. Just a heads up.

https://libertyx.com/#accordion-13
>>
>>1125757
I'm already fully verified. Verification was near instant when I did it yesterday.
>>
>>1125771
Very good to know, I'm going to go with them then. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>1125779
No problem, la. See you at the moon.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.