[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Fx trading a meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1457118677272.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1457118677272.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>skipped college at 18 to study and trade forex
>lurked on bp and ff for a year, but mostly just played video games
>cobbled together $5k without demo experience
>fell for the technical analysis pseudoscientific/voodoo maymay
>lost it all in 6 months

save me /biz/
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 306x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 306x240
Buy Ether.

Oh wait, you can't because you lost all your money on the mainstream meme. Maybe just kill yourself along with the other nethercucks
>>
You can always sell your soul. I hear the rate has been going down for a while too long.
>>
>FX
>4X
>XXXX

It's a meme.
>>
>>1125506
So buy nethercoin instead?
>>
>>1125501
AT isnt meme but sure it is worse than fundamental analysis
>>
>>1125501
yes. fx is a scam. you're not going to make any money there.

just make sure you learned your lesson with the 5k
>>
>>1126604
How is it a scam?
>>
>>1125501
Yea knowing how foreign exchange works takes at least a bachelor's in finance or economics
>>
>>1125501
it is kind of a meme. it's as fun as MAGA!! is now, because you get an insane amount of leverage and you feel like a badass trader because you can use $1M with only $10k in your account
>>1126604
you can make money, but it's FAR more trading(ie gambling) than investing.
>>
>>1125501
>investing with your own money
lmao
>>
>>1126604
Yeah the largest financial market in the world, with ~$5,000,000,000,000 traded daily, is a scam.
>pleb
>>
File: 1425497225624.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1425497225624.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>1125501
>trading short term against computers and armies of PhDs
>>
>>1125501
It has to be. All these forex fags I meet claim it's easy money but I rarely ever see proof on their gains and they give no information on how anyone else could do it.

I would love to trade forex for a living but I have a hard time believing it's possible to do without ending up broke. Wish we had a forex guy here with proven success to talk to but they are rare as shit.
>>
currencies are just like any other market... its tradable. intraday trading fx is no different than trading the futures such as the minis or gold. people like you, if your story is true, turned fx into a joke by proxy. you being the proxy, the main focus of laughter. fx is easy to get into, as in opening an account. on top of that, its the most heavily marketed. its attracts the most insta-traders. trading will yield more losers than winners. thus, fx yields a larger population of losers. if tarding stocks was as easy to get into as fx, stocks would be looked at in the same way.
>>
>>1128052
Do you trade forex? Are you successful at it?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.