[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ETH AT 11.00 >mfw filthy fucking n*c*iners still roaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
File: 1456950064368.gif (2 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1456950064368.gif
2 MB, 499x499
>ETH AT 11.00

>mfw filthy fucking n*c*iners still roaming the earth and not riding the train to the fucking moon
>>
>>1125228
March 9 is coming. Get on the train faggots
>>
>>1125228
*yawn
>>
>>1125231
Whats March 9? Homestead is march 14 isn't it?
>>
>>1125234
indian market comes into play, probably indian investors gonna buy in. Meaning value will rise fast. Probably ETH long holders gonna cash out at this point cause panic. ETH will stabilize until homestead release again. Then either go down or up according how good homestead is. People will panic again and want to cash out, but ETH will bounce back and rise over the long term. This will repeat itself as more markets come in. But overall it will rise.

Cashing out seems only good for people who bought shittons when it started. IMO you should hold it longer, this technology will find its way into mainstream more and more and a lot of coins, even shittier coins will have its value risen.

Plus, Microsoft and Reuters are behind it. So it seems like it has potential.
>>
>>1125636
There will be no cashing out lol. Most pre sale buyers are waiting for POS to start so they can earn money through staking to secure the network.

Why sell your stash when you can make 8% a year staking???
>>
>>1125636

>indian market comes into play

source?
>>
18 y/o here with about 4k saved up in the bank. Invested $200 in ETH last night, but thinking of putting in a bit more. Thoughts?
>>
>>1125708
Yes, fuck off kid
>>
>>1125708
but it all in you dumb kuk

losing 4k is nothing, but you could miss out on making 40k
>>
>>1125708
Do it man ignore the nethercucks
>>
>>1125936
Buy some ethercuck you nethercuck.
>>
>>1125708
Buy ether faggot, all the way to da moon nigguh
>>
>>1125935
this, upward potential is much higher.
>>
>>1126199
Kek
>>
So tell me coinfags. Does anyone in here have even 10k worth of ETH? If you were to sell it all right now, including all the fees and transaction costs, what price is ETH going to have to hit for you to have even 10k?
>>
File: eth.jpg (15 KB, 1657x24) Image search: [Google]
eth.jpg
15 KB, 1657x24
>>1126326
Multiply it by $12 each.
>>
>waited half a week to clear my fucking bank transfer to bitcoin
>sent it to kraken a minute ago
>still waiting on a fucking confirmation
>mfw eth is up to $12 now

Not the end of the world though. I'll have some coin at least and I'm mining so it'll grow slowly.
>>
>>1125228
/biz/ - ethereum and shilling
>>
>>1126357
just buy btc from circle instantly
>>
>>1126867
Circle only allows you to move $300 your first WEEK. Fuck that shit. I'm trying to put in thousands, not hundreds. I went into a mall cell phone store this morning and bought $600 worth of bitcoins via libertyx. Shot that shit straight into my kraken.
>>
>>112687
you can verify and get over 3k
>>
>>1126326
I have 30k worth. My buy in price was $2.30.

I'm waiting for $47 and then I'll sell 200 coins.
>>
Can't believe I'm gonna make $2m out of it lol.
I bought 25,000Eth back in 2014.
>>
I bought 14 with left over bitcoins. I'll probably just forget them and come back in a year.
>>
>>1126890
>implying its going to $100 and not back to $1
You're pretty new to crypto huh?
>>
>>1126897
I'm pretty confident it's going to a $100.
Bitcoin is in a heavy crisis right now.
And no, I've been to crypto since 2011, used to shil with Fontas and the rest.
>>
>>1126920
I love it when you shills say youre confident lol. I dont think you realize how much this is out of your control, how little you actually know and how unpredictable speculative markets are. Yet you're confident. Youre not even confident that it will still go up a little, you're confident that it will go up to $100. The fact that you don't see how arbitrary that is, is amazing to me. It blows my mind that some people really think they have this all figured out. All it takes is 1 whale to cash out to start a chain reaction where this whole thing collapses under you. 1
>>
>>1125677
Redpill me senpai...What is POS and staking?
>>
>>1126935
good thing I'm in a team of whales then I guess.
either way m8, the urgency for buying ethereum has already settled in, you wan to stay poor till the next round it's your choice.
>>
>>1126958
>team of whales
Topkek. If you were in a team of whales you wouldnt be holding until it hits $100.
>>
File: XC1.jpg (24 KB, 299x400) Image search: [Google]
XC1.jpg
24 KB, 299x400
>>1126962
I can afford it, m8.
>>
>>1126965
... what does that have to do with anything that... nvm lol
>>
>>1126968
Nothing, m8. I'll just screencap our conversation and put it on imgur, so people can post and laugh at you like they did in 2014 when everyone was claiming ETH was a scam.
>>
>>1126972
You do that ;)
>>
>tfw bought most of my ether at $12
Feel stupid now
>>
>>1126998
i bought all of mine at $10.50
it's in a paper wallet
Not going to look at the price until a month from now
>>
how do i convert my buttcoins to ether
>>
Are the Chinese onboard with ETH yet or still bag-holding the BTC Mt. Cox cluster-bang?
>>
Can you buy buttcoins for USD on Poloniex or do I have to get cucked by Coinbase first?
>>
>Bought $100 worth weeks ago
>Lose interest
>It's now $1500

Fuck me, why didn't I put my entire $50k savings account all in?
>>
>>1127011
smart man
>>
>>1127068
nice try nocoiner
>>
File: feels_daily.jpg (30 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
feels_daily.jpg
30 KB, 500x333
>mfw don't have money to spend on bitcoin and then ETH so instead I started mining in a pool hoping I can grab some ETH
>>
>>1127072

How does that work and what have you earned so far?
>>
>>1126998
just be patient . lots of big things on the horizon
>>
>>1126952
POS is proof of stake. Try wikipedia
>>
>>1127079
Just started so no coins yet. Google ethereum mining and you'll get tutorials, but with a GTX 660 I'm bareky having 4 MH/s with a max of 7MH/s from a benchmark. Compare that to huge datacenters that can pull 200 MH/s or pools working at 300 GH/s
>>
>>1127113
ehtereum minning shouldn't be as hard as bitcoin mining yet should it? Also do i just install geth and run a mining command?
>>
>>1127118
I followed this tutorial https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/guides/how-to-mine-ethereum/.
No ASOC's yet so it shouldn't be hard, but GPU mining has been around for a while and pools showed up in August so solo mining is no longer an option.
>>
>>1127122
Thanks anon, would it really not be an option? i'm not looking to make a lot out of it just mine whatever little i can in the hopes that in the future it'll be worth something
>>
>>1127125
You can if you want ofc, but you will be limited by your GPU, the best ones for mining are r9's and such pulling 20 MH/s, a pool goes on GH/s, so they have way more chances of mining than you based on processing power.
>>
>>1125708
You should really put most of your money in if you really think 200 is worth it. You'll only make 5,000-10,000 off that long term. You'll be disappoint.
>>
>>1127131
Kek
>>
>>1127129
After i install geth and sync up to the blockchain i'll jump right to it anon, i imagine this will take some time so thanks for helping me out, heres to the moon
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.