[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you faggots investing in Ouya like me and making
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Ouya-Dying.jpg (104 KB, 1000x543) Image search: [Google]
Ouya-Dying.jpg
104 KB, 1000x543
Why aren't you faggots investing in Ouya like me and making incredible amounts of money?

>invest in Ouya
>wait for the incredible developers to start making award winning titles
>???
>PROFIT

Nouyacucks will probably flood the thread to tell you otherwise but they will be poor for the rest of their miserable lives, unlike us Ouya investors.

TO THE MOON!
>>
Just trust me faggots
>>
Look at this infographic. Ouya will take the market by storm and anyone who misses the train will be sorry they didn't get in while the getting is good.
>>
Ouyas are literally flying off the shelf. Now's the time to buy into it guys I'm only telling you out of the kindness in my heart.
>>
You'll be sorry you didn't invest in the Ouya like me when I'm in my 5000$k starting house banging hot birches in my lambo
>>
How the fuck do you invest in a "console"?
>>
>>1125244
>What are stocks
>>
Why does that name sound so familiar to me?

Don't care enough to google it though
>>
Got discontinued last year.
>>
>>1125248
This
>>
>>1125244
>>1125246
>>1125247
>>1125248
>>1125252
>not recognizing satire
Ah yes, /biz/: place of the severely deluded.
>>
>>1125255
Whats even worse is the group that it was intended for is too stupid to realize its directed at them.
>>
>>1125255
Satire on /biz/ is generally hard to spot amongst all the genuine "buy ethereum", " how do I make monies" and "rate my major" threads.
>>
>>1125255
I've seen way more stupid stuff being suggested on /biz/.
>>
>>1125260
I understand it, but it's not funny so I didn't bother to comment, I'm sure many others feel the same way. Don't confuse this with not recognising it, it's just kinda lame that's all.
>>
cant find their stock symbol
>>
>>1125515
It's ETH
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.