[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your face when this annoying ETH bullshit ends like all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: funny-games-us.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
funny-games-us.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
Post your face when this annoying ETH bullshit ends like all the meme coins before it and the inevitable suicide threads start rolling in.
>>
so many nethercucks waiting desperately to be 'proven right',

too bad for you guys, it will never happen
>>
>>1125106
It always happens. This isn't the first and won't be the last instance where we have been flooded with nonstop hype trains that amounted to nothing except for losses from the useful idiots who are tricked into these ponzi schemes.
>>
>>1125106
I asked in another thread but maybe you can answer since you know about nethercoin. Is it minable? I read a little from the site and it looks interesting.
>>
>>1125108

the fact that you think this is another memecoin just betrays your ignorance about the topic. this is a whole new tech, just like bitcoin was.

>>1125117

yes, it will be mineable for the next few months, then it will switch to proof of stake, which basically means you're getting paid out for holding.
>>
>>1125122
It's just a prank bro. Enjoy your rocketship to the sun.
>>
>>1125122
>yes, it will be mineable for the next few months, then it will switch to proof of stake
Just to be clear we are talking about nethercoin right?
>>
>>1125124
let me try to explain to you what he means

all the memecoins that came before ethereum were just forks of bitcoin. basically people just copied and pasted bitcoin's source code and changed a few lines and renamed it to "shitcoin 1.0". technologically illiterate people bought these up and got scammed

ethereum on the other hand is a crypto that was written from the ground up without any of bitcoin's source code. it is orders of magnitude better than bitcoin for many reasons that would go over your head
>>
You guys remember DarkCoin?

It wasn't quite this bad, but it was nearly identical.

Wonder how many of those retards are spamming this ether shit.
>>
>>1125132
darkcoin is a good example of a shitcoin that was copied from bitcoin's code base with a few minor revisions
>>
File: nethercucks gonna kuk.png (1 MB, 955x741) Image search: [Google]
nethercucks gonna kuk.png
1 MB, 955x741
post your face when you could've been banging blonde bitches in your lambo if only you had listened bought some ether
>>
File: 1456332703247.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456332703247.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
>>1125136
All still doable.
>>
>>1125125
>proof of stake
Yep, it's stake.
>>
I hate all this fucking ethercuck bullshit as much as any of you but from what I can see it's got a lot of momentum. I should have listened to the cucks god DAMMIT
>>
File: 1455579745501.jpg (6 KB, 147x147) Image search: [Google]
1455579745501.jpg
6 KB, 147x147
>>1125177
It's literally free money bro
>>
Reminder that 99% of /biz/ ethercucks have <100 ETH and will never make it

you should have bought earlier

you should have listened months ago
>>
Sounds like someone didn't buy the dip
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.